Leather + Knit = CozyPosted: November 12, 2013
Autumn is here and Master is not around all the time to wrap dievca in his warmth. So, she has to seek out coats and jackets to do the job in between Master’s care. dievca ran into this beautiful piece from Alice & Olivia by Stacey Bendet that fits the bill: Leather + Knit = Cozy.
The jacket features:
- Sweater knit double-layer collar
- Italian lambskin
- Leather is treated with a quilted effect
- Moto Styling
- Long sleeves with stitched elbow detail
- Asymmetric zip front
- Slash zip pockets
- Raw edge collar, cuffs and hem
- Back yoke and center seam
- Fully lined
Yes, it’s cozy but not dowdy. In fact the jacket is a little bit downtown sexy. When dievca meets her Master for an espresso she will feel toasty and look good enough to eat!