just call dievca the “Brown Wren” — staying toastyPosted: January 31, 2014
dievca may be a plain brown bird with an effervescent personality in her “go to” – “God, it’s cold” outfit.
The House Wren is a common backyard bird over nearly the entire Western Hemisphere. Listen for its rush-and-jumble song in summer and you’ll find this species zipping through shrubs and low tree branches, snatching at insects. House Wrens will gladly use nest boxes, or you may find their twig-filled nests in old cans, boots, or boxes lying around in your garage.
Hmmm– a practical bird for a practical dievca.
- Oscar Brown Fox Fur Boots
- Urban Outfitters Brown Cable Tights
- Michael Kors Brown Cashmere Sweater Dress
- Prada Brown Suede Grommet Belt
- C Wonder Gold Studded Bangle
- 1970’s Vintage Gold Wide Buckle Mesh Bracelet
- Etsy Gold Stud Dot Earrings
- Paul Smith Brown Photo Scarf
- Max Mara Brown Car Coat
- Vintage Coach Emmie Crossbody Bag
- Sofia Cashmere Orange Slouchy Gloves
- 1960’s Vintage Fur Pillbox Hat
- Tom Ford Miranda Sunglasses