Case in point: When dievca met Master for the first time~Posted: June 13, 2014
When dievca took a look at her life, she realized that something important was missing. Something that she craved and needed to learn about herself. Being a bit older and having gone around the block a few times, she decided to be very honest with herself and set out to find what she needed.
- dievca needed balance.
- dievca needed to be allowed to break out of her dominant mold and offer submission to someone.
- she didn’t need to be just a humiliated object, she didn’t need to be taken care of ALL the time, she didn’t need pain.
- dievca needed to give up control to someone she trusted completely and was strong enough to not be threatened by her strength.
- dievca needed someone smarter than her, someone able to keep up and get ahead of her.
- Someone who was willing to take on the challenge of a ‘strong submissive‘.
- Someone whose personality was just Dominant.
- Someone who would be able to handle if dievca determined that she was only dominant and wasn’t a submissive at all.
- Someone who could accept dievca’s self-worth and respect it within the D/s dynamic.
dievca educated herself as best she could by reading, listening, watching and absorbing. Then she took the plunge to reach out directly to Dominants and learn more about them. Her requirements included face-to-face meetings for conversations. dievca was not comfortable working long distance.
This led to a great deal of meetings in various places around the City: Coffee Shops, Restaurants, Cafés. Every meeting was scheduled during the daytime. Black was the color of choice. Black pants and tops, black dresses, black sweaters……the NYC uniform. Sex was not the main topic of conversation: interests, compatibility, honesty and attraction came into play — dievca was blunt with her weaknesses and strengths, what she was looking for and what she felt she needed. Safety came first, at all times. A “sort-of match” wasn’t going to cut it.
The search took some time.
Master replied that he was interested in meeting with dievca. He suggested His Club as a meeting place. He gave her the location, dress code and time. dievca decided to dress up a little more, due to the venue.
dievca hit the nail right on the head, clothing-wise.
And what was Master wearing? Typical Conservative Wear…a Brooks Brother Navy Blazer.
Master was interesting to speak with, very intelligent, exuded ‘Domness‘ without being an ass. He was 100% focussed on dievca, really listened to her and spoke about how they could relate to each other. Both Master and dievca determined that each other was “sane”. dievca was intrigued and more importantly, felt safe.
dievca had a few more meetings scheduled with other potential Doms, she told this to Master and went forward with the meetings at His suggestion.
But, a later movie “date” and coffee clinched the deal when dievca saw Master’s blue eyes looking into her Soul. She felt trust and was able to begin letting go of being in control~
“To let go” is a beautiful feeling when it comes your way for the first time and any time afterwards.