Desperate for a Touch~Posted: June 30, 2015
dievca is a toucher. she learned this from her Master.
Master is a toucher. He learned this from His dievca.
Pandora’s Box is opened, this is something each of them can no longer live without.
This information will guide their futures until the ends of their Lives.
A University of North Carolina study found that women who hugged their spouse or partner often (even for just 20 seconds) exhibited lower blood pressure, possibly because a warm embrace increases oxytocin levels in the brain. Conventional medicine tells us that lower blood pressure may decrease a person’s risk for heart disease.
Neurologist Shekar Raman, MD, in Richmond, Virginia explains: “A hug, pat on the back, and even a friendly handshake are processed by the reward center in the central nervous system, which is why they can have a powerful impact on the human psyche, making us feel happiness and joy. And it doesn’t matter if you’re the toucher or touchee. The more you connect with others — on even the smallest physical level — the happier you’ll be.”
Health Benefits of Human Touch:
- eases pain
- helps with infant growth
- enhances vital signs
- stabilizes body temp
- can communicate positivity
- helps provide better sleep
- reduces irritability
- increases sociability
- strengthens relationships
- strengthens immune system
- helps with depression
- increases proper digestion
- releases serotonin
- enhances a sense of well-being
- stimulates oxytocin – the cuddle hormone
- slows heart rate – lowers blood pressure
- lowers the stress hormone cortisol
- gives comfort and relieves sadness
- can help us feel happiness & joy
- releases tension & tightness
- helps migraine pain