“Feeling Virtuous” – Master’s phrase and Master’s eyes: after ManhattanhengePosted: January 9, 2016
After a busy day doing “required” items: bills, errands, doctor’s appointments, pounding through work, etc. Master always states that he feels really virtuous.
Virtuous is “good” with a halo.
On her day-off, after Manhattanhenge… dievca:
- walked the High Line and took photos (tomorrow’s post)
- did 4 loads of laundry
- sold a $250 purse for $550
- packed and shipped a bracelet and the purse sold on eBay
- took the subway up to 81st and Columbus
- returned items at Patagonia, Marshall’s and Bloomingdale’s Outlet
- bought a chicken and soup vegetables at Fairway Market
- walked down to 59th and 8th to drop-off a pair of heels to be repaired
- walked down 9th to 52nd to drop-off her Grandpa’s 10K Gold pocket watch for repairs
- 47th and 9th, stopped in Kiehl’s for a heavy face cream for biking in the cold wind
- continued walking to 37th bw 9th and 10th, stopping at Brooklyn Fare for food shopping
- schlepped everything home (yes, that was around 55 blocks on foot)
- is making the soup, now, and packing her lunch for tomorrow.
Sorry to bore you with the tedious and necessary stuff, just making a point…we have
Virtuous dievca – do you see the halo?
dievca did have one SPLURGE! she stopped in at the UWS Barneys and spotted a Knit Coat by Lauren Manoogian. The “Capote” Coat, and she bought it.
It’s the color of Master’s eyes and wraps her in warmth, just like his gaze does in D/s.
For once, the coat looks better on dievca than the model because she is shorter….
Here was dievca’s horoscope from Friday– she had to laugh because it was exactly the day she had….and it turned out really well.
This is a day to be inner-directed rather than outer-directed, dievca. And it’s a good thing, too, because what is going on in the outer world is none too pleasant. Nothing seems to be going right. Checks aren’t arriving as promised and phone calls aren’t being returned. You’re feeling ineffective, at best. Take heart, dievca. It has nothing to do with you and everything to do with the configuration of the planets. The mood will pass. Meanwhile, spend as much of the day as you can doing something fun all by yourself.
Walking the High Line and SPLURGING on that coat counts as fun, right? XO