How’s your weekend flowin’?Posted: September 2, 2018
Dreaming back to a gentle moment in NYC because…
after getting off the plane in the Midwest, I was off to the races!
- Urgent Care immediately upon arrival for Mom (non-emergency, something that needs to be watched)
- Feeding Tube Prep, Meds grinding/dilution (My brother needed a weekend off)
- Heard some stories 4 times already (no clue he told me = short-term memory wipe. Told well)
- Apparently my Father imposed on some Friends who have relatives in from the Czech Republic, he insisted on them bringing them over. Ages 10-17 with their Mother, ummm, at 9 am. Yeah, Dad gets up at 9.
- No food to offer them, 10 pm grocery run.
- Music band playing until midnight across the lake, an accordion involved.
- Serious Thunder Boomers at 2 am, spectacular, loud, scary and a tree went down in the yard.
- Having coffee before we are off to the races!
Hope your weekend is rolling along in a gentle way. My 18 hours is…rockin’!