Whew~Posted: May 11, 2019
Have you ever lost a day….or a couple of days because you are continuously moving from one thing to another? Then you lift your head and breathe…only to realize your autopilot caused you to mix up days?
I looked back at this week’s blog posts and realized that I was off by a day.
The Thursday Lingerie post went live on Wednesday, there wasn’t a something useful post for Friday because Saturday’s strappy shoe post was running. Etc.
No emergency – its a blog.
But it threw me. What else did I screw up and was it important?
No one is screaming at me…so I may have escaped chaos.
(Note: I’m babbling in the next section)
Why did this happen?
- I added another octogenarian to the mix and had to revamp a bathroom for their safety.
- Needed to schedule to get back to my parents for one of the caregiver’s vacation time. Both parent’s had gone into the hospital for pneumonia (at seperate times). My brother needs a break.
- Summer schedule changes coming up and my co-worker opened a resturant, so the planning and execution of those plans fall on me.
- I’m considering purchasing a co-op and its a gut renovation – architect, plumber to find the gas lines, the owner passed – nothing really done since 1953…
- Master was traveling.
- Doctor’s appointments — everything seems to be going well internally – body structure and exterior that can use some work.
- Went through the storage unit to exchange winter goods for summer items. Had to do the resale craziness, again. RealReal, Buffalo Exchange, Goodwill and HousingWorks to the rescue.
- Organization for Spring events – three happening this upcoming week.
You know…nothing keeps you in tune like children. An alarm clock that keeps you on track. Here’s the rest of the story with the photo above – Life Magazine followed the Life of a 1940’s Housewife from Kankakee, IL….she’s got me beat, by far:
Funny….I just ordered this dress: