Wrong, wrong, wrong – but wouldn’t it be fun?Posted: May 27, 2020
Right about now, dievca should be attending the final fundraiser of the year.
Not happening for obvious reasons…
Its dievca’s habit to keep a lookout for outfits that fit the Gala bill.
she ran into this Riasa & Vanessa outfit that made her look twice and smile.
Then shake her head for the many ways it is just wrong for her build:
- Crop top at this age for formal wear?
- Pants that sweeping and long on a short body? (hard to hem)
- Short torso and curves trying to drape those sequins?
Well, this is what she had planned:
Her Black Halo Lucy Dress in Jellybean with these:
- Stuart Weitzman Axis Sandals Black
- Chandelier Earrings
- Subversive +Target ribbon bracelet
- Garay vintage black fabric clutch
- French Luxe hair combs in black
- Bobbi Brown Art Stick Harlow red