Sharkchaser – Baby’s got a new brand of bagPosted: September 23, 2020
– 100% goat leather
– Double handle shoulder strap
– Suede interior
– Detachable internal pocket with cell phone radiation protective lining and zip closure
– Internal pocket doubles as a separate bag with its own shoulder strap
– Metal zip pull with logo
– Measures: 40cm x 34cm / 15 3/4” x 13 3/8”
– Shoulder strap drop: 23cm / 9”
– Internal pocket/bag measures: 35.5cm x 25.5cm / 14” x 10”
– Internal pocket/bag shoulder strap drop: 29cm / 11 1/2”
S H A R K C H A S E R is a New York-based luxury handbag company. Founder and Creative Director Victoria Grantham’s desire was to ultimately create an object of beauty, that allows you to move through your diverse worlds and experiences with confidence, ease and style.
S H A R K C H A S E R derives its name from the “Shark Chaser” repellent, a survival kit first issued by the US Navy and Air Force during World War II. Comprised of copper salts and dye in a large cloth tea bag, it deterred potential shark attacks.
S H A R K C H A S E R handbags have been designed with a unique, independently tested and approved, radiation shielding fabric that will protect your body from 99.99% of the electric fields and radio frequencies that cell phones emit.