Staying cool with watermelon & LOEWEPosted: June 12, 2021
Watermelon is a delicious and refreshing fruit that’s also good for you.
It contains only 46 calories per cup but is high in vitamin C, vitamin A and many healthy plant compounds.
- Helps you hydrate
- Vitamin C: 21% of the Reference Daily Intake (RDI)
- Vitamin A: 18% of the RDI
- Potassium: 5% of the RDI
- Magnesium: 4% of the RDI
- Vitamins B1, B5 and B6: 3% of the RDI
Watermelon is also high in carotenoids, including beta-carotene and lycopene. Plus, it has citrulline, an important amino acid.
- Contains compounds that may fight cancer
- May improve heart health
- May lower inflammation and oxidative stress
- May help prevent Macular Degeneration
- May help muscle soreness
- Is good for skin and hair
- Can improve digestion
While eating your way to health – it might be fun to wear a Watermelon via LOEWE!