What the Customs Duty paid for~Posted: August 10, 2021
- Dries van Noten Teal Crocodile Derby’s $890 for $366 (now $240 – size 38 run more like an 8.5)
- Dries van Noten Snakeskin Platform Sandals $885 for $646 (sold out elsewhere)
- Laura Manoogian Brown Bow Pants $350 for $249 (Cheaper elsewhere, but the size was too large for dievca)
The Derby’s were too large, so they had to be returned. The pants will be worn in the Winter – they are a heavy knit.
The Sandals are being worn on this trip with:
- Eddie Bauer White Jeans $80 for $55
- Dries van Noten Floral Tee Shirt eBay $80
The customs re-imbursement bought:
- Dries van Noten purple knit bra and briefs $220 for $114 and $280 for $109
- Acne Studios Star Bag $250 for $98
- Pearls Before Swine Simple Silver Ring Set $250 for $137
Now, before you pass judgement on the amount spent…remember that dievca sold items this month at Buffalo Exchange for $300, the RealReal for $1250, and has 6 items out to Decades in LA. Plus two items have sold on eBay during dievca’s travels = $200.
$1488 bought, $1750 sold + with more listed.
And if you are interested – Master thinks dievca’s machinations for reducing and rebuilding her closet are hilarious.
“Diversity, dievca, Diversity”