Something of Use: A Reimagined ClassicPosted: January 7, 2022
As the snow blows into NYC, dievca has a stylish weapon to beat the cold and wet. she picked up a pair of Chuck Taylor All Star Lugged Winter 2.0 at SSENSE, on sale. They have turned out to be very comfortable and have caught the notice of a number of people (TSA agents – in a good way, friends, colleagues, people on the street). The shoes are offered on the Nike/Converse website for $110 – the price may go down, again.
Effortless street style meets all-weather functionality with the Chuck Taylor All Star Lugged Winter 2.0. A classic Chuck Taylor upper crafted from waterproof leather is set against a new utility outsole with an expressive stance, standout traction and Chevron-inspired details. A warm, cozy lining and gusseted tongue lock in warmth.
- High top, boot-inspired sneaker with waterproof leather upper and canvas tongue.
- Memory foam and an EVA sockliner come together for all-day comfort.
- Soft fleece lining keeps it warm and cozy.
- Lugged rubber outsole with chevron-inspired tread for enhanced traction.
- Top speed hooks secure the fit and lock in warmth.