The “Hero” travel outfitPosted: July 6, 2022 Filed under: Clothing, Jewelry | Tags: BDSM, D/s, dievca, Life, practical, Shopping, submissive, Summer, travel, traveling, versatile Leave a comment
dievca has found a simple travel outfit that works in heat and cooler environments.
From the Beach to a Sidewalk Cafe, to the Mountains, to a Roadside Bar.
No worries about wrinkles, drips and damage.
You can click on the photos for the item descriptions, but dievca’s exact run down is this:
- Anthropologie Gardner Cotton Gauze Utility Pants
- Garnet Hill Tank Mushroom
- Surface To Air Crochet Knit Sweater Taupe
- Zimmerman studded Sandals Tan
- 4 Melissa Joy Manning Sterling Silver and Recycled Gold Cuffs (various)
- Ippolita Cherish 18K Ring
- Jack Vartanian 14K Gold Chain Ring
- Pomellato Dodo 18K charm necklace – Monkey and Swallow
- Etsy 14K Gold Post earrings
- Scunci Hair clip