Still chewing on it~Posted: August 3, 2022
dievca is pondering her Life:
Seven and a half years later and she is still pondering her Life:
- Does she look for a new job?
- Does she get a 3rd graduate degree and change careers?
- Does she write a Children’s Book? (an inside joke on dievca)
- Does she move from NYC?
- Does she stay put?
- Will she get cancer? (Her brother is going through Chemo for a stage 2 form)
- Shouldn’t she be connecting with her cousins more?
Master stated that when you lose both of your Parents, you lose an anchor to your family – you are now “truly” an adult. dievca sees it as the two people who loved her just because she existed and were behind her in any situation good or bad are gone. The guaranteed love safety net is gone.
It’s taken 6 months for that to hit home….
Time to buy a new pair of shoes (note the survivalist theme and Midwestern moment):
Then dievca will sing this song: