Right about now, dievca should be attending the final fundraiser of the year.
Not happening for obvious reasons…
Its dievca’s habit to keep a lookout for outfits that fit the Gala bill.
she ran into this Riasa & Vanessa outfit that made her look twice and smile.
Then shake her head for the many ways it is just wrong for her build:
- Crop top at this age for formal wear?
- Pants that sweeping and long on a short body? (hard to hem)
- Short torso and curves trying to drape those sequins?
Well, this is what she had planned:
Her Black Halo Lucy Dress in Jellybean with these:
- Stuart Weitzman Axis Sandals Black
- Chandelier Earrings
- Subversive +Target ribbon bracelet
- Garay vintage black fabric clutch
- French Luxe hair combs in black
- Bobbi Brown Art Stick Harlow red
Rolling the foot with a ball is an exercise you can complete on your own as a way to massage and stretch the bottom of the foot and the plantar fascia making it much less likely to become irritated. A ball can help to improve flexibility and range of motion of the ankle.
The type of ball to be used is open — what do you have at home? A softer ball is easier to start with and you can work your way up to a lacrosse ball or a golf ball.
Put enough pressure on the ball to get a deep massage. You may feel some soreness, back off if you feel any pain.
Try it… Sole Searching
Remember the ball loosens up stiffness in your sole’s muscles, joints, and connective tissues.
How to do it:
1. Circle the ball under your heel with some pressure.
2. Slowly roll your foot from heel to toe through the middle of the foot. Repeat for 1 to 2 minutes.
3. Roll the ball side to side so the ball crosses your arch. for 1 to 2 minutes.
4. Curve your toes around the ball to open up the phalanges and metatarsals. Help with your other foot if needed.
Repeat with your other foot.
and dievca is out of practice.
Marie was born in Kentucky, the daughter of a former Ziegfeld Girl and granddaughter of opera singer. At the age of 15, Marie became a Powers model and dropped out of school so she could enter beauty pageants, winning the title of “Miss Yonkers” and “The Queen of Coney Island” on the way to becoming “Miss New York” in 1939. Soon after, she moved to Hollywood and became a singer with Tommy Dorsey’s Orchestra, but could only land movie roles in the chorus line or small one-line parts.
Lacking the talent to really make it in Hollywood, she sought attention through scandal.
On top of 7 marriages, she had affairs with two of Elizabeth Taylor’s ex-husbands and even mobster Bugsy Siegel. In 1957 she got national attention by claiming to have been kidnapped by two men. Afterwards, her tabloid appearances were numerous, with car accidents, arrests, alcoholism, drug abuse, and ultimately committed to a psychiatric clinic.
After escaping from the clinic, and a wild string of abuse and excess. In 1965, McDonald was found dead at the age of 42 as a result of a drug overdose. Her widower followed.
dievca is now planning to stay away from white lingerie….
Severe Blood Shortage, Donors Urgently Needed
Right now, eligible and healthy donors are strongly urged to make an appointment to provide lifesaving blood products to patients. Please give now.
- Blood makes up around 7% of the weight of a human body.
- Blood contains red blood cells, white blood cells, and platelets.
- These blood cells float in a yellow liquid called blood plasma. Blood plasma is made up of 90% water and also contains various nutrients, electrolytes, gases, proteins, glucose, and hormones.
- Blood plasma can be separated from the cells by spinning the blood in a centrifuge until the cells collect at the bottom of the tube.
- Red blood cells carry oxygen around the body. They contain a protein called hemoglobin. Hemoglobin contains iron which combines with oxygen to give hemoglobin and our blood, a red color.
- Red blood cells develop in the bone marrow and circulate in the body for around 120 days.
- White blood cells are an important part of the body’s immune system. They defend against certain bacteria, viruses, cancer cells, infectious diseases, and other unwanted materials.
- Platelets help blood clot in order to limit bleeding when your skin is cut. Blood clots can occasionally have negative effects if they form in blood vessels going to the brain they can cause a stroke while clotting in a blood vessel going to the heart can lead to a heart attack.
- As well as delivering important substances to our cells, blood also helps take away unwanted waste products.
- Grouping human blood types can be a difficult process and there are currently around 30 recognized blood types (or blood groups). You might be familiar with the more simplified “ABO” system which categorizes blood types under O, A, B and AB.
- The most common blood type in the United States is O Positive (39% of the population), while the least common blood type is AB negative with only (0.5% of the population). The most common blood type in Japan is A positive.
- Patients in the United States use approximately 32,000 pints of blood every day.
- Nearly 7,000 units of platelets and 10,000 units of plasma are needed daily in the U.S.
- Nearly 21 million blood components are transfused each year in the U.S.
- The average red blood cell transfusion is approximately 3 units.
- The blood type most often requested by hospitals is type O.
- Sickle cell disease affects 90,000 to 100,000 people in the U.S. About 1,000 babies are born with the disease each year. Sickle cell patients can require blood transfusions throughout their lives.
- According to the American Cancer Society, more than 1.8 million people are expected to be diagnosed with cancer in 2020. Many of them will need blood, sometimes daily, during their chemotherapy treatment.
- A single-car accident victim can require as many as 100 units of blood.
- Each year, an estimated 6.8 million people in the U.S. donate blood.
- 13.6 million whole blood and red blood cells are collected in the U.S. in a year.
- About 45% of people in the U.S. have Group O (positive or negative) blood; the proportion is higher among Hispanics (57%) and African Americans (51%).
- Type O negative red cells can be given to patients of all blood types. Because only 7% of people in the U.S. are type O negative, it’s always in great demand and often in short supply.
- Type AB positive plasma can be transfused to patients of all blood types. Since only 3% of people in the U.S. have AB positive blood, this plasma is usually in short supply.
- Red blood cells must be used within 42 days (or less).
- Platelets must be used within just 5 days.
Actually, dievca’s blood is B- not coffee as she expected. Not the most useful blood type, but maybe it will help.
The Port Authority Blood Donation Center is in operation. People are scheduled on a sliding system. The donors were all-male when she arrived and finished all-female when she left. 80% Millenial 20% Generation X. The experience offered a nice chat over snacks and juice, 6 feet apart.
Again, please consider donating if you can.
Something of Use
dievca admired someone’s workout bra at her gym and was turned on to a Fitness Brand that is very comfortable, yet holds all your pieces in nicely. Splits59
Just the thing to wear during Skype workouts.
Established in 2008, Splits59 is the culmination of co-founders Jonathan Schwartz and Keith Peterson’s mission to create the best activewear on the market. Their workout clothes mix high-tech performance fabrics with flattering silhouettes—including the super popular Splits59 Raquel flare leggings, supportive sports bras, and graphic tanks—all made in Los Angeles with loving precision. Even the name represents the company’s exacting attention to small details: A constant reminder that a split second can actually make all the difference, especially for an athlete.
Agent Provocateur Athletic Endeavours – Play To Win.
dievca’s Mother (85+) said something kind and profound when dievca was irritated about her muscles and curves.
I see a lot of frail and sick people.
You are so strong and healthy, its beautiful.
The comment made dievca stop and think about how it is not how thin your thighs are, its what you thighs can do that matters. Shapely is nice but healthy and functioning is 100 times better.
Think about that the next time you become frustrated when your glute muscles take up a lot of space in your jeans.
The bodies above are primo athletic and gorgeous in the lingerie. Something to emulate, strength and tone rather than crazy juice cleanses to thin out.