So your female submissive is in her 40’s to 50’s and her levels of hormones have been shifting all over the place.
One bonus might be a drop in estrogen which causes the progesterone levels rise, triggering her nipples to be more sensitive. Perhaps her nipples have been a non-entity for years and now they are front and center – literally – shape and size. Something that has been numb in the past, has become incredibly touchy – which makes for another dimension in play.
Go cautiously, but the bodily change might offer diversity and delight for both Dominant and submissive!
dievca has found one positive aspect of perimenopause and Master ran with it!
Your breasts grow and grow and grow during puberty, but by the time you’re between 18 and 20, breasts are usually “fully developed,” or finished growing. This doesn’t mean that the size of your breasts at age 18 are the size your breasts will be forever. Hormonal changes, weight loss, and weight gain can all have an effect on the size of your breasts.
After puberty and before pregnancy (if you become pregnant) is when your breasts are likely to appear the fullest. The two main things that give your breasts a shape and size are fat and fibrous connective tissue. After your breasts have finished developing your breasts are likely composed of more fibrous tissue than fatty tissue. Genetics have a hand in breast composition too. If your mom and grandma and grandma’s grandma all have very dense, fibrous breasts, you likely will too.
Gravity is a very real scientific force that no one on this planet can escape. Breasts can be heavy, gravity pulls down on heavy things, and this means your breasts may start showing gravity’s effects when you’re in your 40s. The second thing is that skin loses elasticity as it ages, so with the combined effect of gravity, it’s not unlikely that your breasts will sit lower on your chest. The third thing? Breasts get fattier, they’ll start to feel less dense in your 40s than they did when you were 23 or 33. They’ll look less full as a result, and the fullest part of them will sit lower on your chest.
Some women actually see an increase in breast size after menopause. That increase in size is caused by a few things: general weight gain all over the body, increased water retention, and a change in hormone levels. As with pre-menopause, breasts will be even less dense and composed of more fatty than fibrous tissue at this stage. This means the fullest part of your breasts will sit lower on your chest than it did before.
Even though most people’s breasts go through these same basic stages, you’d still be incredibly hard-pressed to find your exact booby twin roaming around in this world.
Maybe this tea towel will help!
A Thank You to Cosmo Magazine, the New York Times and dievca’s Doctor.
They think we’re gonna grab it if it gets within our reach
And they won’t let us show it at the beach
But you can show it in your parlor to most anyone you choose
You can show it at a party with your second shot of booze
You can show it on the corner wearin’ overcoat and shoes
But they won’t let us show it at the beach
No they won’t let us show it at the beach friends
Ah they won’t us show it at the beach
Oh they’re sure we’re gonna grab it if it gets within our reach
So they won’t let us show it at the beach
But you can show it in the movies on the cineramic screen
You can show it in the most sophisticated magazine
You can show it while you’re bouncing on the high school trampoline
But they won’t let us show it at the beach
But if you’ve got a gun it’s legal to display it on your hip
You can show your butcher knives to any interested kid
But if it’s made for lovin’ then you’d better keep it hid
And they won’t let us show it at the beach
Photo: dievca Fire Island 2018
and let the lines of her back guide to you to glory.
Silk and Pearls follow the Curves
Encapsulate the Elegance
Sometimes you run into random things on the internet. A glass blown Bondage Babe? OK
You can purchase something similar here: Scissorbaby Glass on Etsy
Stay warm and have a coffee for dievca and Hilda. XO
dievca tried a good lasagna, last night, and the results are similar.
HEEL DISCOMFORTThe heel is the first bone to contact the ground when walking and takes the full force of impact and the resulting shock of bearing weight during motion, resulting sometimes in sore heel pain. General heel pain tends to dissipate overnight and can reappear or worsen during prolonged periods of walking or standing. The pain is commonly intense when getting out of bed or a chair but often lessens when walking – although that is more common in the case of Plantar Fasciitis.
With each step you take, your heel pounds the ground and puts tension on your plantar fascia. Heel cups — heel-shaped pads that go in your shoes — may help. They raise your heel to relieve tension and give you extra cushion. They often don’t work as well as inserts, but they’re a cheap option to try.
When dievca was hit by a car while biking, these heel cushions helped with the heel fracture recovery. dievca has also used them with plantar fasciitis. They were useful with her calf tear and making certain shoes fit more properly to avoid Achilles microtears.
Note: dievca doesn’t use the heel cushions constantly. They come into play for relief of symptoms but are removed when pain and flexibility/loading are needed for healing and strengthening.
Have you had a haircut?
How about dental cleaning, a massage, facial, leg wax, or pedicure?
It’s been 7 months and dievca finally brought her toes out from the Wild to a salon for a more formal clean-up.
What a pleasure. (www.dearsundays.com)
The return of her toes to civilization reminded dievca of the great 2003- DSW videos of the same nature:
2003 – Value City Department Stores Inc. has launched a second series of ads for DSW Shoe Warehouse since Value City named Charles Rath its executive vice president and chief marketing officer.
Dubbed “Shoes in the Wild,” the spots show women hunting for the perfect spring shoes. The ads were created by an all-woman creative team at New York-based Cliff Freeman & Partners.
The ads are running on cable networks, including E!, Oxygen and HGTV, and in cities such as Columbus, Denver, Dallas, Miami, Boston, and Atlanta.
2009 – Cliff Freeman & Partners, a one-time creative hotbed, is shutting its doors. The New York agency’s only major client, Baskin-Robbins, says it is searching for a new shop. Agency founder Cliff Freeman is known for Wendy’s, “Where’s the Beef” ads, creating Little Caesar’s “Pizza, Pizza” ads and Snapple‘s “Wendy the Snapple Lady” ads.
Cliff Freeman delivered some classic ads for Outpost.com. Most people will cite the Gerbil Cannon as the best. It was quite shocking when it was first aired, and there s just something special about the pure look of terror on that tuba player’s face in the Wolves commercial.
The shop had trouble emerging from the dot-com bust and by 2003, was leaking crucial talent. One trio of former executives started the boutique Amalgamated. In 2005, Freeman brought in CEO Jeff McClelland, a big agency executive with time at Dentsu and Ogilvy. The idea was to help the firm adapt to changes in the ad environment and move into more multidisciplinary integrated work. McClelland had some new-business success, but he left the agency last year.
A Gentleman stopped dievca in the back hallway of her building, she was walking her bike to hang it up in the bike room.
“Do you work in fashion?”
“You always have the greatest clothes and accessories!”
“Uhh, Thank you. Maybe I’m just trying to hide my short self in fine feathers.”
“No – when I see you, you look great and always have fun things.”
Let’s analyze what dievca had on (click photos for larger image):
Fun, right? Hmm~
dievca is not tall and elegant.
she’s not a model and won’t be in a street style photoshoot anytime soon.
But, she does do a lot of improvising!
Note: The Zadig & Voltaire Sweatshirt is available and on sale, the Urban Outfitters socks are available, and the RE/done mask is available. Shoes, Backpack, Sunglasses, Tee, Pants, and J Crew Anorak might be on eBay.
OK, it is a vibrating roller – but it still falls in the vibration causes pleasure category!
dievca should explain…
she is a huge fan of the Power Plate Machine at her gym. It’s helped her strengthen her body.
More importantly, it helped her loosen her insanely tight quads, glutes, calves, feet, and hamstring muscles.
(Note the roller…)
When COVID-19 hit, dievca was out-of-luck with using the Power Plate machine at her gym. she had to depend on her heating pad, foam roller and heavy-duty time consuming traditional stretching. Not a worry when you have time to spare, but the results were not as euphoric as using the vibrating plate with a roller.
NYC is expecting COVID-19 to hit, again.
dievca’s access to the Power Plate will disappear.
But, it is not a problem anymore. dievca’s friend bought her a vibrator.
In the form of a Vibrating Foam Roller:
- Three speeds of vibration
- One Year Warranty
Looks like a good solution for tight muscles in quarantine or any other time.
It works well, dievca used it immediately.
An amazing birthday gift, right?😍
To have legs this long?
Umm, the beer is not going to help…
Photos: dievca 08/2020
Back in the day, dievca might have chosen a romper (playsuit) like the images above.
Something cute to walk the beach. She hasn’t worn one since the 1980s.
Then she ran into this Loretta Caponi Anita Playsuit in white:
Cute and Sassy, right?
Then dievča saw this photo:
she’s rethinking the whole romper/playsuit idea with her age and current body shape…
What is your take on age/body and playsuits?
No one talks about peri-menopause. No one talks about colonoscopies.
For both topics, there are “hints” and “innuendo” – interspersed with potty humor (colonoscopy) or the suggestion of mental instability (perimenopause).
dievca is looking at both topics straight in the eye. One came to the attention of the other this week….
The colonoscopy prep is tedious. Here are some things of use to help one get through it:
- Chill your prep solution as long as you can before drinking
- Don’t sniff the prep solution
- Don’t swish the solution in your mouth because you are pondering swallowing
- Use a straw to keep the texture and salty and sweet taste away from your tongue
- Take small to medium sips
- Swallow as fast as you can to limit the taste in the mouth
- Take a small sip of water/clear fluid to dilute and rinse the taste from your mouth
- If you feel nauseous, take longer pauses between sips – even if you go beyond the time limit for drinking the prep
- If you feel like you need something more substantial in your stomach than liquids, suck on hard clear candies, eat light-colored Jello, apple sauce, and Italian ice. No red or purple colors.
- Keep a cream available for a sore bum
- If everything coming out stays neon yellow – don’t panic. As long as its clear, you are ok.
- Finish the prep as best you can, but know that if you throw some up – it is not a problem as long as emissions are clear
- Your blood pressure is going to be high due to dehydration, don’t panic
- Schedule the procedure in the morning, so you don’t have to wait if someone before you has a problem and you can get to your caffeine as soon as possible after the surgery.
For the Ladies:
When dievca checked in for the procedure – they insisted on her taking a pregnancy test (!)…..on the hint that she still gets periods. That’s where perimenopause rears its head. How old are the people getting their 1st colonoscopy? In their 50’s – when does perimenopause start? late 40’s early 50’s on the average. The question, “Do you still get your period?”, can be a loaded question and awkward to answer~ Be aware. It’s tough to pee in a cup when you are dehydrated.
The procedure itself is quite simple and your a** does not hang out for everyone to see.
A side note: A close friend’s sister died at 40 from colon cancer. dievca’s friend was constantly on people to get a colonoscopy ASAP. Sadly, that friend was the one who beat gallbladder cancer only to die from pancreatic cancer at 50. dievca finally honored her promise to her friend, she knows her friend was watching. All clear.
If she can get there she would like to take this Clare V. Denim Tote:
dievca regrets to tell you that she no longer looks like Ava — more like this sunbather:
Have you gained anything positive from the Quarantine?
We know the bad news:
People have died. People have been very ill, lost jobs, been furloughed.
Businesses closed, economies collapsing.
Has anything positive happened?
CO2 emissions dropped.
Wildlife came back to heavily used and populated spaces. One can hear the birds chirping at 4:30 am in NYC.
Some businesses which were on the verge of collapse received a reprieve with Federal Aid or were able to file for bankruptcy in a less messy manner.
In NYC, Animal Shelters had most of their animals adopted.
Some Family and Friends grew closer than they ever expected.
dievca’s body has been healing.
Yes, there are age issues and lurking injuries that won’t disappear, but their impact has lessened – immensely.
dievca has been able to assess, have the time to fix and strengthen her body.
The time in quarantine has been a godsend to dievca and she feels a bit guilty about it. Catholic guilt.
Well – with dievca’s healing – she’s dusted off her road bike and has started cycling Central Park with Master.
dievca’s bike was in storage, but the other ‘bits and bobs’ had to be bought
(click photos for brands):
If you want to know why dievca bought certain items – just ask.
Right about now, dievca should be attending the final fundraiser of the year.
Not happening for obvious reasons…
Its dievca’s habit to keep a lookout for outfits that fit the Gala bill.
she ran into this Riasa & Vanessa outfit that made her look twice and smile.
Then shake her head for the many ways it is just wrong for her build:
- Crop top at this age for formal wear?
- Pants that sweeping and long on a short body? (hard to hem)
- Short torso and curves trying to drape those sequins?
Well, this is what she had planned:
Her Black Halo Lucy Dress in Jellybean with these:
- Stuart Weitzman Axis Sandals Black
- Chandelier Earrings
- Subversive +Target ribbon bracelet
- Garay vintage black fabric clutch
- French Luxe hair combs in black
- Bobbi Brown Art Stick Harlow red
Rolling the foot with a ball is an exercise you can complete on your own as a way to massage and stretch the bottom of the foot and the plantar fascia making it much less likely to become irritated. A ball can help to improve flexibility and range of motion of the ankle.
The type of ball to be used is open — what do you have at home? A softer ball is easier to start with and you can work your way up to a lacrosse ball or a golf ball.
Put enough pressure on the ball to get a deep massage. You may feel some soreness, back off if you feel any pain.
Try it… Sole Searching
Remember the ball loosens up stiffness in your sole’s muscles, joints, and connective tissues.
How to do it:
1. Circle the ball under your heel with some pressure.
2. Slowly roll your foot from heel to toe through the middle of the foot. Repeat for 1 to 2 minutes.
3. Roll the ball side to side so the ball crosses your arch. for 1 to 2 minutes.
4. Curve your toes around the ball to open up the phalanges and metatarsals. Help with your other foot if needed.
Repeat with your other foot.
and dievca is out of practice.
Marie was born in Kentucky, the daughter of a former Ziegfeld Girl and granddaughter of opera singer. At the age of 15, Marie became a Powers model and dropped out of school so she could enter beauty pageants, winning the title of “Miss Yonkers” and “The Queen of Coney Island” on the way to becoming “Miss New York” in 1939. Soon after, she moved to Hollywood and became a singer with Tommy Dorsey’s Orchestra, but could only land movie roles in the chorus line or small one-line parts.
Lacking the talent to really make it in Hollywood, she sought attention through scandal.
On top of 7 marriages, she had affairs with two of Elizabeth Taylor’s ex-husbands and even mobster Bugsy Siegel. In 1957 she got national attention by claiming to have been kidnapped by two men. Afterwards, her tabloid appearances were numerous, with car accidents, arrests, alcoholism, drug abuse, and ultimately committed to a psychiatric clinic.
After escaping from the clinic, and a wild string of abuse and excess. In 1965, McDonald was found dead at the age of 42 as a result of a drug overdose. Her widower followed.
dievca is now planning to stay away from white lingerie….
Severe Blood Shortage, Donors Urgently Needed
Right now, eligible and healthy donors are strongly urged to make an appointment to provide lifesaving blood products to patients. Please give now.
- Blood makes up around 7% of the weight of a human body.
- Blood contains red blood cells, white blood cells, and platelets.
- These blood cells float in a yellow liquid called blood plasma. Blood plasma is made up of 90% water and also contains various nutrients, electrolytes, gases, proteins, glucose, and hormones.
- Blood plasma can be separated from the cells by spinning the blood in a centrifuge until the cells collect at the bottom of the tube.
- Red blood cells carry oxygen around the body. They contain a protein called hemoglobin. Hemoglobin contains iron which combines with oxygen to give hemoglobin and our blood, a red color.
- Red blood cells develop in the bone marrow and circulate in the body for around 120 days.
- White blood cells are an important part of the body’s immune system. They defend against certain bacteria, viruses, cancer cells, infectious diseases, and other unwanted materials.
- Platelets help blood clot in order to limit bleeding when your skin is cut. Blood clots can occasionally have negative effects if they form in blood vessels going to the brain they can cause a stroke while clotting in a blood vessel going to the heart can lead to a heart attack.
- As well as delivering important substances to our cells, blood also helps take away unwanted waste products.
- Grouping human blood types can be a difficult process and there are currently around 30 recognized blood types (or blood groups). You might be familiar with the more simplified “ABO” system which categorizes blood types under O, A, B and AB.
- The most common blood type in the United States is O Positive (39% of the population), while the least common blood type is AB negative with only (0.5% of the population). The most common blood type in Japan is A positive.
- Patients in the United States use approximately 32,000 pints of blood every day.
- Nearly 7,000 units of platelets and 10,000 units of plasma are needed daily in the U.S.
- Nearly 21 million blood components are transfused each year in the U.S.
- The average red blood cell transfusion is approximately 3 units.
- The blood type most often requested by hospitals is type O.
- Sickle cell disease affects 90,000 to 100,000 people in the U.S. About 1,000 babies are born with the disease each year. Sickle cell patients can require blood transfusions throughout their lives.
- According to the American Cancer Society, more than 1.8 million people are expected to be diagnosed with cancer in 2020. Many of them will need blood, sometimes daily, during their chemotherapy treatment.
- A single-car accident victim can require as many as 100 units of blood.
- Each year, an estimated 6.8 million people in the U.S. donate blood.
- 13.6 million whole blood and red blood cells are collected in the U.S. in a year.
- About 45% of people in the U.S. have Group O (positive or negative) blood; the proportion is higher among Hispanics (57%) and African Americans (51%).
- Type O negative red cells can be given to patients of all blood types. Because only 7% of people in the U.S. are type O negative, it’s always in great demand and often in short supply.
- Type AB positive plasma can be transfused to patients of all blood types. Since only 3% of people in the U.S. have AB positive blood, this plasma is usually in short supply.
- Red blood cells must be used within 42 days (or less).
- Platelets must be used within just 5 days.
Actually, dievca’s blood is B- not coffee as she expected. Not the most useful blood type, but maybe it will help.
The Port Authority Blood Donation Center is in operation. People are scheduled on a sliding system. The donors were all-male when she arrived and finished all-female when she left. 80% Millenial 20% Generation X. The experience offered a nice chat over snacks and juice, 6 feet apart.
Again, please consider donating if you can.
Something of Use
dievca admired someone’s workout bra at her gym and was turned on to a Fitness Brand that is very comfortable, yet holds all your pieces in nicely. Splits59
Just the thing to wear during Skype workouts.
Established in 2008, Splits59 is the culmination of co-founders Jonathan Schwartz and Keith Peterson’s mission to create the best activewear on the market. Their workout clothes mix high-tech performance fabrics with flattering silhouettes—including the super popular Splits59 Raquel flare leggings, supportive sports bras, and graphic tanks—all made in Los Angeles with loving precision. Even the name represents the company’s exacting attention to small details: A constant reminder that a split second can actually make all the difference, especially for an athlete.
Agent Provocateur Athletic Endeavours – Play To Win.
dievca’s Mother (85+) said something kind and profound when dievca was irritated about her muscles and curves.
I see a lot of frail and sick people.
You are so strong and healthy, its beautiful.
The comment made dievca stop and think about how it is not how thin your thighs are, its what you thighs can do that matters. Shapely is nice but healthy and functioning is 100 times better.
Think about that the next time you become frustrated when your glute muscles take up a lot of space in your jeans.
The bodies above are primo athletic and gorgeous in the lingerie. Something to emulate, strength and tone rather than crazy juice cleanses to thin out.
According to the American Society of Plastic Surgeons, there has been an astounding 80% increase in butt implant surgeries since 2001.
dievca came ‘eye-to-eye’ with a non-invasive shapewear solution in K-Mart:
So, if someone pinches your bottom – do you react? What if one glute slips to the side? How do you gracefully take off your butt for Sex?
Well, dievca’s a** is very solid and large enough – no butt lift procedure or shapewear in her future.
Open hearts and open minds allow one to look beyond a surface appearance to gain insight into a deeper level of existence.
May we be so lucky.