and dievca is out of practice.
Local gyms are offering free online classes, Peloton is offering a free 90-day subscription (including classes that don’t need bike), people are doing classes via youtube, etc. dievca sees her neighbors working out in their apartments (Remember, she lives in a fishbowl). she’s been doing personal workouts and online workouts, too.
So…how many weekend warriors are getting injured?
Where do they go if the injury is more severe and cannot be taken care of at a clinic?
The hospitals are overwhelmed with COVID-19.
Maybe at the USNS Comfort:
The Comfort’s 1,000 beds and 12 operating rooms will largely be used for non-coronavirus patients, freeing up much-needed space at the city’s overtaxed hospitals. The ship is typically used to support military campaigns and humanitarian crises abroad, along with earthquake and hurricane relief. Most recently, it was deployed to Latin America, helping countries with inadequate health care systems. It was last stationed in New York City after the 9/11 terrorist attacks where it helped treat hundreds of first responders.
~ the Verge
During the conversation dievca had with the Millenials who gave blood there was a discussion about how they were so astounded at the amount of time, effort and clean-up involved with cooking at home.😳 Maybe the USNS Comfort will be dealing with kitchen knife incidents or burn issues for these newly minted cooks.
What are the numbers?
At least no one is really driving the city – so auto accident numbers should be down.
Severe Blood Shortage, Donors Urgently Needed
Right now, eligible and healthy donors are strongly urged to make an appointment to provide lifesaving blood products to patients. Please give now.
- Blood makes up around 7% of the weight of a human body.
- Blood contains red blood cells, white blood cells, and platelets.
- These blood cells float in a yellow liquid called blood plasma. Blood plasma is made up of 90% water and also contains various nutrients, electrolytes, gases, proteins, glucose, and hormones.
- Blood plasma can be separated from the cells by spinning the blood in a centrifuge until the cells collect at the bottom of the tube.
- Red blood cells carry oxygen around the body. They contain a protein called hemoglobin. Hemoglobin contains iron which combines with oxygen to give hemoglobin and our blood, a red color.
- Red blood cells develop in the bone marrow and circulate in the body for around 120 days.
- White blood cells are an important part of the body’s immune system. They defend against certain bacteria, viruses, cancer cells, infectious diseases, and other unwanted materials.
- Platelets help blood clot in order to limit bleeding when your skin is cut. Blood clots can occasionally have negative effects if they form in blood vessels going to the brain they can cause a stroke while clotting in a blood vessel going to the heart can lead to a heart attack.
- As well as delivering important substances to our cells, blood also helps take away unwanted waste products.
- Grouping human blood types can be a difficult process and there are currently around 30 recognized blood types (or blood groups). You might be familiar with the more simplified “ABO” system which categorizes blood types under O, A, B and AB.
- The most common blood type in the United States is O Positive (39% of the population), while the least common blood type is AB negative with only (0.5% of the population). The most common blood type in Japan is A positive.
- Patients in the United States use approximately 32,000 pints of blood every day.
- Nearly 7,000 units of platelets and 10,000 units of plasma are needed daily in the U.S.
- Nearly 21 million blood components are transfused each year in the U.S.
- The average red blood cell transfusion is approximately 3 units.
- The blood type most often requested by hospitals is type O.
- Sickle cell disease affects 90,000 to 100,000 people in the U.S. About 1,000 babies are born with the disease each year. Sickle cell patients can require blood transfusions throughout their lives.
- According to the American Cancer Society, more than 1.8 million people are expected to be diagnosed with cancer in 2020. Many of them will need blood, sometimes daily, during their chemotherapy treatment.
- A single-car accident victim can require as many as 100 units of blood.
- Each year, an estimated 6.8 million people in the U.S. donate blood.
- 13.6 million whole blood and red blood cells are collected in the U.S. in a year.
- About 45% of people in the U.S. have Group O (positive or negative) blood; the proportion is higher among Hispanics (57%) and African Americans (51%).
- Type O negative red cells can be given to patients of all blood types. Because only 7% of people in the U.S. are type O negative, it’s always in great demand and often in short supply.
- Type AB positive plasma can be transfused to patients of all blood types. Since only 3% of people in the U.S. have AB positive blood, this plasma is usually in short supply.
- Red blood cells must be used within 42 days (or less).
- Platelets must be used within just 5 days.
Actually, dievca’s blood is B- not coffee as she expected. Not the most useful blood type, but maybe it will help.
The Port Authority Blood Donation Center is in operation. People are scheduled on a sliding system. The donors were all-male when she arrived and finished all-female when she left. 80% Millenial 20% Generation X. The experience offered a nice chat over snacks and juice, 6 feet apart.
Again, please consider donating if you can.
dievca spoke to her Mother and Father, yesterday.
That makes today Monday, right?
Days are blurring.
dievca looked great upon arrival to Master’s (see below).
Too bad she forgot the food and presentation lingerie…
she did remember a collar, vibrator (shmoo), anal plug, penis gag, and hood.
Priorities? Or perimenopause….
dievca asked Master for one of His button-down dress shirts
she rinsed off, inserted the anal plug, put on Master’s Collar, added lipstick, buttoned the shirt up over her naked body and sauntered out to the living room.
she then asked Master if He would be willing to watch His dievca masturbate on the chair across the room. Master was game.
dievca unbuttoned the top of the shirt to give a hint of cleavage, lifted the hem and draped a leg over the arm of the chair to give Master a clear view of her pussy. Master smiled as she broke out the shmoo and placed it on her clit.
Something was missing.
dievca strapped the penis gag to her mouth and explained to Master that she would like to imagine she was sucking Master’s Cock as she masturbated. Master’s Cock grew large as He watched His dievca.
Something was still wrong.
dievca took off the penis gag and asked Master if He would be willing to allow dievca to suck His Cock instead of watching. He agreed.
A ‘performance’ is fun, but audience participation is much more exciting.
And Master’s shirt was an excellent piece of Lingerie, dievca doesn’t understand why people think it is demeaning to wear a Man’s shirt….
dievca’s arrival outfit for a cold blustery day:
So, let dievca tell you about having floor to ceiling windows: amazing views all the time, plus warmth when the sun is shining.
In the winter, the windows get cold when the sun doesn’t shine, so when one of the HVAC units goes kaput and maintenance needs to order a whole new unit– it gets chilly in the evenings and on poor weather days.
dievca is layering up with clothing and blankets, but she refuses to wear a ‘nose warmer’. dievca will stoop to wearing wool Mukluk Slippers.
Remember those? Wool knit top with a leather patch bottom? dievca’s first pair were from Pier One, then she wore holes in her Aunt’s pair – had them ‘repaired’ with patches of leather and is onto her 3rd pair.
These mukluks are not for Presenting, but they solve the problem of cold feet.
Which comes under the definition ‘something of use’ in dievca’s book.
And, yes, dievca’s nose is still cold.
Cold nose warm heart.
Master loves garter belts and stockings. dievca has avoided wearing panties in that role because the few times she did, she put the panties under the garter belt for looks and then everything has to come off for access. Seeing the photo above….she’s been doing it wrong!
Here’s what the internet said:
Panties on top if you’re wearing them for functional reasons (to suspend your stockings). Panties beneath if you are wearing them just to look sexy. If you want to actually HAVE sex in the garter belt and stockings, panties on top. I’ve always worn my garter belts over my panties because it looks better.
I believe in the garter belt and stockings. I read some statistics, and it’s the most requested lingerie article that prostitutes hear.
Another tip I always say when wearing garter belts, you wear your underwear over your garter belt for easy access. I believe in wearing lingerie because we love it, I don’t believe in putting it on for a man. I believe that we wear it for us, and if someone is lucky enough to be in our presence and experience that, so be it. But the ultimate seductress is one who realizes in everyday practice the cultivation of your sensuality, and how it radiates to other people. That’s what makes others want to be around you.
~ Dita von Teese
Aha! An old dog has just learned a new trick. How about you? XO