you are tired
read between the lines
Photo: Alamy, tired-traveller-Beijing-International-Airport-China
1. a form of sexual desire in which gratification is linked to an abnormal degree to a particular object, item of clothing, part of the body, etc.
dievca and Master have had talks about BDSM and fetishes.
dievca made the statement that she loves to be connected, via a chain or restraints and she thought that the desire for connection was a “fetish” (there is even a flag below)
Master’s definition of a fetish comes from past submissives He connected with along the way. His point was that being chained was not “needed” by dievca. Being restrained was not necessary for the relationship to exist or proceed. It is just something dievca enjoys very much. But dievca really enjoys changing it up, too — she doesn’t need her restraints to “get off”. Master had connected with some people who had to do the same thing in the same pattern to be fulfilled. It was not His thing.
“diversity, dievca, diversity” — hmm, maybe that is Master’s fetish…
These musings were prompted because dievca was looking up the date for the Pride Parade in NYC (June 25th, 2017 9:00 am) and a side bar on the website offered some flags:
Master hasn’t really been a Dom interested in orgasm denial. dievca thinks it has something to do with her capabilities to offer multiple orgasms and being able to orgasm on command. He knows that he has control, already.
So when He and dievca are separated for any length of time, dievca will ask for permission to take care of herself and permission is granted easily. This time, Master added a suggestion, “dievca, try masturbating with an anal plug inserted.”
Umm, can dievca just say, “Wow!”
dievca is clearing though her “drafts” (100+) and this was from a long time ago. dievca has since taken Master’s advice on multiple occasions. May she suggest His suggestion for you?
It’s always good to share something pleasurable. XO
dievca ran into this post from a website: Real Men – Real Style
Oddly enough, her Master – who hates being bound by rules – seems to follow most of the theses – uhh- “guidelines”. Some partially (2, 4, and 5)
1. “Give a Damn” – Care about your appearance.
2. Know Your History – Be aware of the menswear that came before yours.
3. Do Not Be Afraid to Lead – Sometimes you’ll be the best-dressed man in the room.
4. Know Your Why – “rules” are there for a reason, even if they can sometimes be broken.
5. Understand Clothing Fit – A good fit should always be your first priority.
6. Buy Clothing That Will Be In Style Years from Now – avoid temporary trends.
7. Buy the Best Quality You Can Afford – shop slowly, buy smart.
8. Practice Wearing Your Best – wear the good stuff.
9. Know Your Environment – dress appropriately, dressing up or dressing down.
10. Buy Clothing That Is Interchangeable – Clothes that work together.
With this in mind, dievca sent Master a list of Men’s “Timeless Basics” and he edited the list as He saw fit. If anyone has some more input for the list, Gentlemen or Ladies – let us know.
Behold, Master’s Basics (photos of Master’s clothing at the end) :
- Dress Shirts (White + Various Colors)
- Dark Sport Coat / Blazer
- Dark Gray / Charcoal Suit (Some men would say that a dark blue suit is standard)
- Black Dress Shoes
- Work / Dress Pants
- Khakis / Chinos
- Jeans. One black. One blue.
- Casual Shoes: Sports shoes (jogging, tennis), Loafers & Boat Shoes
- Hats. Baseball hats. Flat hats. Fedoras are rare.
- Two V-neck wool sweaters.
- Dress Coat
- Everyday Jacket
- Trench. The trench had become rare. Lots more down jackets.
- Down Jacket
- Leather Jacket
- Polo shirts
- Fitted T-shirt (for wear for layering)
- Knapsack/computer bag
- Neckties. Two solid (red, blue) Two striped.
- Belts. One black. One brown.
- Boots. For cold weather climates.
Also included in Master’s reply:
- Hats (I’ve seen baseball caps on older men).
- Briefcases (getting rare…standard is a soft computer bag).
- No vests.
- Few men wear bow-ties unless they are trying to make a statement.
- Men rarely wear undershirts under dress shirts.
- Bright colors and wide ties are gone.
- Men’s clothing is very sports-oriented these days.
Now, Master’s Closet:
Dress Shirts (White + Various Colors)
Dark Sport Coat / Blazer
Dark Gray / Charcoal Suit (Some men would say that a dark blue suit is standard)
Black Dress Shoes
Work / Dress Pants
Khakis / Chinos
Jeans. One black. One blue.
Casual Shoes: Sports shoes (jogging, tennis), Loafers & Boat Shoes
Hats. Baseball hats. Flat hats. Fedoras are rare.
Two V-neck wool sweaters.
Trench. The trench had become rare. Lots more down jackets.
Neckties. Two solid (red, blue) Two striped.
Belts. One black. One brown.
Boots. For cold weather climates.
dievca’s Master isn’t a flashy dresser. What you see is most of His closet. He always says that He is the simple backdrop for His dievca’s splendor. But, the quality of His items are good and they look clean, neat and handsome against his eyes and hair color.
dievca is proud of Her Master’s simple style.
dievca knows that Master has worked hard on His flexibility and strength, yet she doesn’t think that her Master will be joining these boys any time soon. No matter, she can appreciate Master’s efforts, privately, and share the two well-trained bodies with you.
Good Morning! 😁
Master wanted to put it to good use.
Master and dievca’s best communication occurs when they are cuddling.
Cuddling Helps You Communicate Better
Most people want to feel understood, and communication is the vehicle by which they transmit understanding and empathy. Non-verbal communication can be a powerful way to say to your partner, “I get you.” Cuddling is a way of saying, “I know how you feel.” It allows us to feel known by our partner in ways that words can’t convey.
The Beverly Hills Courier, May 10, 2013