Don’t you just HATE people who are Happy in the Morning?
dievca needs 30 minutes and cup of coffee.
Thank goodness, Master just needs coffee, too.
(or it could be bad…really bad)
“las personas que amas se vuelven fantasmas dentro de ti y así los mantienes en vida”
I think of all the people I have touched and those who have touched me. Their memories swirl in my brain, clear or distorted, but they are there. Especially, those I have loved-whom I still love because they shared something special with me. The beauty doesn’t go away. Ghosts.
Yet, I am always surprised when someone keeps the ghost of me in them and the call from the blue confirms their memories. It never fails to amaze and make me smile. You never know how you will touch someone.
Dreaming back to a gentle moment in NYC because…
after getting off the plane in the Midwest, I was off to the races!
- Urgent Care immediately upon arrival for Mom (non-emergency, something that needs to be watched)
- Feeding Tube Prep, Meds grinding/dilution (My brother needed a weekend off)
- Heard some stories 4 times already (no clue he told me = short-term memory wipe. Told well)
- Apparently my Father imposed on some Friends who have relatives in from the Czech Republic, he insisted on them bringing them over. Ages 10-17 with their Mother, ummm, at 9 am. Yeah, Dad gets up at 9.
- No food to offer them, 10 pm grocery run.
- Music band playing until midnight across the lake, an accordion involved.
- Serious Thunder Boomers at 2 am, spectacular, loud, scary and a tree went down in the yard.
- Having coffee before we are off to the races!
Hope your weekend is rolling along in a gentle way. My 18 hours is…rockin’!
No, not the drug. This:
- It’s a very comforting feeling to drive a road you love. It’s also called the “Outer Drive”. I forgot that the song was used in Guardians of the Galaxy 2.
- It’s a very comforting feeling to listen to Chicago accents and think about my brothers graduating High School in the 70’s. And, yeah, there were drugs. Even if you were phenomenal athletes like they were ~ heck, maybe it helped.
I missed out. My age being many moons after them. That’s not a bad thing.
Here’s the story of the song from the manager and the last surviving member of the band who wrote the song, Skip Haynes. He died last year. Cancer. I always wonder about those DDT trucks, cruising neighborhoods killing mosquitoes. Do you wonder?
The celebration day started in 2015
and commences, again, on July 31st!
dievca is “in”!
The O Project is a series of photographs taken by Marcos Alberti, a renowned Brazilian photographer who was behind the 3 Glasses project in 2016. This time, Marcos has worked with Smile Makers to create something daring, unique and meaningful: a series of photos of women before, during and after they climax through self-pleasure. Far from the fake and standardized depiction that porn gives of it, the series showcases the female orgasm as it is: DIVERSE, BEAUTIFUL and EMPOWERING!
Just to keep in mind:
(click here for Marcos Alberti’s other photo project)
That description could mean many things, but on Friday, dievca ate the perfect peach. The peach smell from the fruit bowl was tantalizing. The peach itself was small. not too pretty and just a little soft. But, the first bite offered an explosion of taste with juices dripping.
OK, dievca’s mind just went into the gutter.
Back to the Peach…dievca grabbed the phone to call her Mother. Strange, huh? dievca’s Mom was a fruit connoisseur growing up and she knows the value and pleasure of a really good peach. Don’t you always call the person who understands completely when you need to share?
As expected, dievca’s Mom was delighted that dievca had a great peach and that dievca was willing to call and share. It brought on the memories of going strawberry picking with a pail of water, a bowl and a can of whipped cream. Eating blueberries for the first time. Cutting up watermelons for Dad’s business’ annual picnic.
Summer food shared and thoroughly enjoyed.
dievca had a couple of more peaches and has enjoyed them in her morning yogurt. As she was cutting one up, she realized that the shape does look like an A**, in fact a little like dievca’s a**.
Now she gets this song:
And the whole big “to do” about Apple changing their peach emoji:
This is why on Etsy they sell panties for your peaches and peach butt soap:
And dievca will leave you with a Tony Futura graphic of the tan lines on her PEACH. Master just laughs at the lines.
PS. Find a peach for your Sunday, they seem to be very juicy this year. XO
dievca has learned that her make-up technique just needed some tweaking and you need to build it up for photos because you lose 50%. she also learned that her face is not model material – but it is kind and children love it. (Or maybe that is just her personality coming out — boys, of all ages, tend to love dievca)
dievca also learned that you want your face to be the largest item for the camera, so you don’t push your pelvis forward or stick you hip out to the camera. (she does this all the time…)
dievca learned that good friends giggling with you makes the process easier. And the people watching you appreciate and smile when they know you are having fun. Taking photos with friends in them are more natural.
dievca learned that her friend is a really good make-up artist and photographer.
dievca learned that she…is beautiful.
(A lot of learning going on)
Charlotte Olympia Camera Bag