Your dievca will miss You.
“I do not want to be the leader.
I refuse to be the leader.
I want to live darkly and richly in my femaleness.
I want a man lying over me, always over me.
His will, his pleasure, his desire, his life, his work,
his sexuality the touchstone, the command, my pivot.
I don’t mind working,
holding my ground intellectually, artistically;
but as a woman, oh, God, as a woman I want to be dominated.
I don’t mind being told to stand on my own feet,
not to cling, be all that I am capable of doing,
but I am going to be pursued, fucked,
possessed by the will of a male at his time,
― Anaïs Nin
December’s full moon was the first of three full moon supermoons in a row.
There was one in Dec., one on Jan. 2 and today’s supermoon – Jan. 31, will be the third. This second moon of January is a “blue moon,” which is the term used for the second full moon in one month.
That blue moon will also be part of a total lunar eclipse, but those in North America won’t get to see it because it will happen during the daylight hours.
We can sing, though….
dievca is catching up with her Master in the evening and she is planning on:
- BIG hair
- smokey eyes
- she’ll be borrowing Master’s White Robe
- wearing Master’s Collar
- no shoes, OPI “I’m Not A Waitress” Red Polish
- Mac Russian Red lips
- lots of candles
- Waterford Crystal
and as dievca is odalisquing, she will ask her Master to wish upon the moon. XO
What is a “Cage Fetish”?
A form of bondage which refers to a desire rooted in seeing or fantasizing about men and women caged in human cages. Or desiring to be caged as a submissive/slave.
It is a popular fetish crossing over from the BDSM community into the mainstream. Caged humans are not just common features in sex clubs. Dance clubs and other mainstream social venues will sometimes include caged dancers.
Beautiful things from Anndra Neen and Bona Drag
To present your submissive side and cage fetish in public with elegance.
And if you want honor your cage fetish in color:
Presentation outfit: something totally slutty. Skirt. Stockings. Heels.
Sent from my iPhone
I know that you like surprises, but I am stuck on shoe choices. Could you help me?
I have two options for safer balance. Which shoes would you prefer?
your wet dievča
Repost from June 29th, 2014 with the addition of defining a Nightgown.
What is a Nightgown?
A nightgown, nightie or nightdress is a loosely hanging item worn for sleeping. In the past it was worn by men and women, today, it is almost exclusively worn by women. The nightgown acquired prominence during the Victorian Era. From that early stage, nightgowns were being used to keep one on winter nights and as a stylish home wear as well.
- A nightgown may have any neckline, and may have sleeves of any type, or be sleeveless, and any shoulder strap or back style.
- The length of a nightgown may vary from hip-length to floor-length. A short nightgown can be called a “shortie” or a “babydoll”, depending on the style. The sweep (taper from top to bottom) of the night-gown can vary from almost straight, to full circle sweep.
- A nightgown may be made from cotton, silk, satin, or nylon and may be decorated with lace appliqués or embroidery at the bust and hem.
- A slip nightgown may be used as a nightgown or as a full slip.
- Nightgowns may be worn with a matching outer garment, a robe, sheer chiffon peignoir or dressing gown, to make them proper for receiving guests.
All Vintage Lingerie pieces were found on Etsy, prices ranging from $15.00 to $425.00.
Sometimes elegance is called for when serving your Sir or Madame.