dievca sleeps in the nude.
But she is sharing a hotel room with a friend and – well, you know.
In college she would toss on a cotton tee shirt and underwear – she wants something a bit more sophisticated and it needs to breathe during her hot moments.
Amazon to the rescue – cross fingers the bamboo fabric will be cooling:
- 95% Viscose (made from bamboo), 5% Spandex
- Top features v-neck collar, short sleeve; Boxer shorts with comfy elastic waist
- Wide smooth satin trimmed at the collar and the leg open
- Soft and light weight, loose fitting with ease
- Washing instruction: Do no bleach, Iron low heat, Do not dryclean, Do not tumble dry, Machine wash cold gentle
OR a more expensive, elegant, handmade option from Lithuania – on Amazon
- ABOUT: Handmade sleeveless linen nightdress is a perfect addition to nightwear collection.
- FEATURES: This washed linen nightie is with adjustable strap. Ideally to may choose the best suitable way how to wear it – looser fit or more firmly. Good option for breastfeeding mother. Basic yet romantic linen nightie is a wonderful nightgown around the house item as well as a slip dress to wear out. It is handy to take on a trip as it is lightweight and occupies little space in luggage.
- SIZE: available in three sizes: XS/S, M/L, XL/XXL. Recommend body measurements you will find in the one of the pictures. The length of linen nightdress dress laying down on the floor is +/- 39.4″ (100 cm).
- COLORS: Available in 20 colors, please select from the drop-down menu on the right.
- MATERIAL: Our linen nightwear is made from pure, soft wash linen which is Oeko-tex certified fabric, that does not contain any harmful substances and meets human-ecological requirements.
What a great advertising campaign!
Which coffee animal am I?
Who cares how the coffee tastes, we are prompted to try them all from the cute graphics. We need to be ‘Wide Awake’ to tackle the day!
The Amazon reviews are all above 4 stars….but the prices start at $8.06 for 12 oz. of ground coffee.
Hmmm, dievca doesn’t have enough time to get the coffee brand before the USA Election Day (Nov. 3, 2020). she will just have to figure out a way to keep ‘wide awake’ after work to get home safely in case any Election Night craziness occurs~
Jonathan Adler – when dievca 1st moved to NYC she knew more about his partner, Simon Doonan, because of Barney’s. Then in 2013, Happy Chic items were offered at JC Penney’s and dievca picked up a simple vase which made her….well, happy.
Since then she’s found the Jonathan Adler UWS store and she keeps here eye’s peeled for fun pieces.
A couple of nightlights have saved the day for Baby Shower gifts:
Amazon is offering his “Now House” line and these bright Vertigo Coasters and tray added some pop to dievca’s decor while the Convex Grid Accent Table filled a gap in dievca’s home.
dievca normally buys Holiday Gifts throughout the year. This year, she is running a bit late….hence the Christmas Gift Post for Him on December 15th. All of the items on this page can be bought at Amazon and have Prime shipping available. Hope this list helps you out. XO
(Click on the photos to purchase an item.)
irritable.“he was tired and crotchety
Urban Dictionary TOP DEFINITION
An adjective used to describe an old person. More specifically, someone who seems to hate life in their “golden years” and feels the need to take it out on others.
It was a rough Sunday:
An Amazon package arrived at my Parents and I got a phone call.
I bought Dad a 5# weight bar from Amazon.
I bought him safety handles for the toilet from Amazon.
I bought him non-slip strips for the shower from Amazon.
I bought him what the OT (Occupational Therapist) and Nurse told me to buy.
And he was pissed.
I said, “I am so sorry that you feel like you are losing control, I just bought what the nurse and OT asked me to buy so you would have it available.”
He kept stuttering and yelling, so I just said “good-bye” and hung up.
(Thinking, NO, you cannot use the bathroom door handle to help you get off the toilet.)
But, I guess it’s ok that I bought my Mom pee-pee pads from Amazon. I didn’t ask.
As I was feeling so tired and defeated from the week, travel, work headaches, plus my Brother and, now, my Dad – I received a gorgeous text from my Sister-In-Law:
“Dear, dear dievca. Thank you for all of your efforts. We just got the 3rd call from Dad in 10 minutes. My husband is laughing that you are never ever going to come home again.”
“(insert my last name) males are tough.”
Amazing what a simple text can do~
So, like, do you think I should buy that book (above) for Dad and ship it from Amazon?
Umm, I’m not doing so well at this elderly parent thing – no Catholic heaven for me, huh?
Hope your Monday is better than my Sunday – hell, it can’t be any worse.
Bloody Mary, anyone?