A big, bright Full Worm Moon will appear in the east on Monday, March 9th.
It might make your Sir’s worm wiggle…
Although the Super Worm Moon officially reaches 100-percent illumination at 1:48 p.m EDT and 10:42 p.m PDT, it’s much more impressive if viewed as it appears low on the horizon.
In New York, sunset is at 6:57 p.m. EDT and moonrise is at 5:56 p.m. EDT, while in Los Angeles sunset occurs at 6:56 p.m. PDT, followed by moonrise at 6:14 p.m. PDT.
If the sky isn’t clear on Monday, check again at dawn, when the moon will be setting in the west. In New York, sunrise is at 7:15 a.m. EDT and moonset 8:06 a.m. EDT, while in LA, sunrise is at 7:09 a.m. PDT and moonset 7:58 a.m. PDT.
According to the American Society of Plastic Surgeons, there has been an astounding 80% increase in butt implant surgeries since 2001.
dievca came ‘eye-to-eye’ with a non-invasive shapewear solution in K-Mart:
So, if someone pinches your bottom – do you react? What if one glute slips to the side? How do you gracefully take off your butt for Sex?
Well, dievca’s a** is very solid and large enough – no butt lift procedure or shapewear in her future.
Work with what God gave you~
“How did you get so tan with working long days?”
It doesn’t take me much.
A little sun here, a little sun there
and an hour of being naked on the Terrace for two days took care of my ass.
(Do you think Master will appreciate the lack of tan lines on my ass?) Read the rest of this entry »
1. Your butt muscles are the largest muscles in your whole body. (Latin: Musculus glutaeus maximus, medius, minimus) The a** has to keep your whole torso up and the stronger your butt muscles are, the higher you can jump.
2. Your butt could cause alcohol poisoning far more easily than your mouth. Drinking with your butt (aka using alcohol enemas) might sound interesting but pouring alcohol into your bottom means the alcohol doesn’t have the stomach and liver (which help make alcohol less toxic) to go through before it gets into your bloodstream. Yes, you are likely to get drunk much faster, but if you do feel like throwing up, the alcohol isn’t in your stomach so you can’t throw it up and there’s no other way to get it out faster. Really not a good idea.
3. Wiping your butt with baby wipes might not actually be a great idea. A lot of people have allergic reactions and can get dermatitis from the chemicals in baby wipes, so you’re better off just sticking to soap and water or regular toilet paper.
4. If you are female, odds are you have a bigger butt than your male friends or male partner because that’s where your estrogen tells fat to go. Men’s bodies tell their fat to go to their stomachs but women’s estrogen directs it right to our butts, which is why you’re more likely to see a guy getting heavier in his stomach and have his butt stay the same size for life.
5. You can get skin cancer on your butt even if its never seen the light of day. Skin cancer can appear in unlikely places like between your fingers and toes, and on your underarms, butt, and genitals, so make sure your doctor is checking everywhere on your body because you never know and also keep an eye out yourself (a hand mirror is your friend). dievca’s Mom learned this firsthand…a spot was found where the sun don’t shine. It made dievca laugh, her Mom loved the sun in the 1970s, but the problem spot was hidden…
6. There’s actually a word that means “I totally get turned on by butts.”It’s called Pygophilia. That’s quite a word if you feel like working it into your daily conversation.
7. The larger your a** is, the smarter you are. According to a University of Oxford study, being a woman with a big butt was linked to being more intelligence, supposedly due to having more omega-3 fats which help with brain development.
8. Your larger rear actually makes you less likely to get seriously ill. That same University of Oxford study that told you your big butt makes you smarter also found that women with bigger butts are less likely to get diabetes and heart disease, even though those are two things associated with obesity. Basically, the fat in the lower parts of your body releases fewer cytokines. Insulin resistance has been associated with abnormal secretion of proinflammatory cytokines.
That description could mean many things, but on Friday, dievca ate the perfect peach. The peach smell from the fruit bowl was tantalizing. The peach itself was small. not too pretty and just a little soft. But, the first bite offered an explosion of taste with juices dripping.
OK, dievca’s mind just went into the gutter.
Back to the Peach…dievca grabbed the phone to call her Mother. Strange, huh? dievca’s Mom was a fruit connoisseur growing up and she knows the value and pleasure of a really good peach. Don’t you always call the person who understands completely when you need to share?
As expected, dievca’s Mom was delighted that dievca had a great peach and that dievca was willing to call and share. It brought on the memories of going strawberry picking with a pail of water, a bowl and a can of whipped cream. Eating blueberries for the first time. Cutting up watermelons for Dad’s business’ annual picnic.
Summer food shared and thoroughly enjoyed.
dievca had a couple of more peaches and has enjoyed them in her morning yogurt. As she was cutting one up, she realized that the shape does look like an A**, in fact a little like dievca’s a**.
Now she gets this song:
And the whole big “to do” about Apple changing their peach emoji:
This is why on Etsy they sell panties for your peaches and peach butt soap:
And dievca will leave you with a Tony Futura graphic of the tan lines on her PEACH. Master just laughs at the lines.
PS. Find a peach for your Sunday, they seem to be very juicy this year. XO