dievca ran into this sweatshirt at H&M in NYC. she agrees with the message.
“Work with what God gave you” and “rock it”, comes to mind.
Maybe the changes in one’s body due to age are the stanzas.
Or maybe one’s body is just a “Work of Art” in progress.
That seems to fit.
With the following “Words of Wisdom” from her Mother rattling in her head
(Note: dievca’s Mum is becoming frail at 84, yet is still hitting the exercise bike for her arthritis) —
“Honey you may feel big, but I see you as strong and healthy which is so beautiful”.
Thanks, Mom XO
dievca is getting older (she’s a Libra) and she’s feeling her body losing muscle mass. In response, she’s working on it…
To motivate her progression – she ran into these photos of (young!) Athletes. she knows that she won’t be there anymore, but she can work to be the best dievca she can be.
There may be different heights, structural differences and muscle development which is endeavor specific ~ who cares?
Look how beautiful these Ladies are:
Are you feeling motivated?
10 facts about the clitoris:
- The clitoris is 7 to 12cm long (2.75 to 4.75 inches) Most of the clitoris is hidden. “There lies another 7 to 12cm long bulge behind that little button, which runs along the vaginal canal,” says Dr. Sadie Allison.
- Only one-quarter of the clitoris is visible. The clitoris is made up of many different parts, including the clitoral head, the hood the clitoral shaft, the urethral sponge, erectile tissue, glands, vestibular bulbs and the crura (or the clitoral legs). Only the clitoral head and the hood are located outside the body.
- Women get erections. The clitoris is made of the same fabric as the penis. The clitoris has a glans, a foreskin (also known as the hood), erectile tissue and a teeny-tiny shaft. “When a woman becomes aroused there flows more blood so it can swell,” says Allison.
- The clitoris is very sensitive. There are about 8,000 nerve endings in that tiny piece of flesh. A Penis has about 4,000. Which is why men should be careful with the clit button.
- Most women need direct clitoral stimulation for an orgasm. There are nerve endings in the vagina walls, but this number can not be compared with what can be found in the clitoris.
- A woman can have an orgasm multiple times. The clitoris is very sensitive after an orgasm, but it keeps it’s blood flow so it is not long before another orgasm can be developed.
- Each clitoris is a different color. Colors varies from light pink to almost black, unique to your Lover. Also, some are small, some are big, some are hidden and some protrude.
- A clitoris continues to grow throughout a Woman’s life. When a woman enters menopause, her clit can be 2.5 times larger than when she was a teenager. A clitoris works forever.
- It’s only there for Sexual Pleasure. The clitoris is the only part of the body designed solely for pleasure, nothing else.
- Every Female Mammal has a clitoris.
Thank you to getaddicted.net, alternet.org and theguardian.com
OK. dievca is inspired to play with her lovely body part — see ya!