And the coffee gave me some weird visionsPosted: April 12, 2021 Filed under: Accessories, Entertainment, Home and Garden | Tags: BDSM, buttocks, coffee, coffee cup, D/s, dievca, Humor, Monday, Morning, mushroom, Ugly, weird Leave a comment
Not sure dievca would like to look at this cup in the morning…..
Pygophylia = Gluteus MAXimusPosted: July 23, 2019 Filed under: Body Type, Entertainment | Tags: Ass, BDSM, buttocks, D/s, dievca, erotic, Fetish, Kink, submissive 2 Comments
1. Your butt muscles are the largest muscles in your whole body. (Latin: Musculus glutaeus maximus, medius, minimus) The a** has to keep your whole torso up and the stronger your butt muscles are, the higher you can jump.
2. Your butt could cause alcohol poisoning far more easily than your mouth. Drinking with your butt (aka using alcohol enemas) might sound interesting but pouring alcohol into your bottom means the alcohol doesn’t have the stomach and liver (which help make alcohol less toxic) to go through before it gets into your bloodstream. Yes, you are likely to get drunk much faster, but if you do feel like throwing up, the alcohol isn’t in your stomach so you can’t throw it up and there’s no other way to get it out faster. Really not a good idea.
3. Wiping your butt with baby wipes might not actually be a great idea. A lot of people have allergic reactions and can get dermatitis from the chemicals in baby wipes, so you’re better off just sticking to soap and water or regular toilet paper.
4. If you are female, odds are you have a bigger butt than your male friends or male partner because that’s where your estrogen tells fat to go. Men’s bodies tell their fat to go to their stomachs but women’s estrogen directs it right to our butts, which is why you’re more likely to see a guy getting heavier in his stomach and have his butt stay the same size for life.
5. You can get skin cancer on your butt even if its never seen the light of day. Skin cancer can appear in unlikely places like between your fingers and toes, and on your underarms, butt, and genitals, so make sure your doctor is checking everywhere on your body because you never know and also keep an eye out yourself (a hand mirror is your friend). dievca’s Mom learned this firsthand…a spot was found where the sun don’t shine. It made dievca laugh, her Mom loved the sun in the 1970s, but the problem spot was hidden…
6. There’s actually a word that means “I totally get turned on by butts.”It’s called Pygophilia. That’s quite a word if you feel like working it into your daily conversation.
7. The larger your a** is, the smarter you are. According to a University of Oxford study, being a woman with a big butt was linked to being more intelligence, supposedly due to having more omega-3 fats which help with brain development.
8. Your larger rear actually makes you less likely to get seriously ill. That same University of Oxford study that told you your big butt makes you smarter also found that women with bigger butts are less likely to get diabetes and heart disease, even though those are two things associated with obesity. Basically, the fat in the lower parts of your body releases fewer cytokines. Insulin resistance has been associated with abnormal secretion of proinflammatory cytokines.
Cheeky – its all in the definition.Posted: May 24, 2018 Filed under: lingerie | Tags: Ass, Body Type, buttocks, D/s, dievca, Elegant, erotic, fashion, Fetish, submissive, Undergarments 4 Comments
- Cheeky, a term used to denote that the garment exposes the bottom part of the buttocks.
A more conservative style, the cheeky covers more area than a thong, but exposes the bottom part of the buttocks. Some cheekies are used as undergarments while others function as bikini bottoms. Often they have a band at the waist.