Looking for something to cut the fog in my head — this looks interesting:
It’s available at Cosco – has anyone tried it?
Is there a Cosco in Manhattan?
I have no clue, its foggy, 5 am and I need that chaser~
Good Morning, Welcome Home!
The goals beyond work?
- workout 3x
- schedule and buy tickets to visit parents
- plan contracting work trip to Europe during the Summer
- complete taxes
- accept furniture delivery
- schedule and complete old furniture donation (remember, no car…)
- schedule a physical and Women’s Wellness appointments
- complete transfer from one storage unit to another before 03/31
OK, tediously boring….I am sure you have a week, too.
Good Luck for your week and enjoy your Monday coffee. XO
And if you are still feeling a little deep and dark on a Monday:
A-CUP – CAFÉ LATTE BOWL WITH SAUCER
Placed on a simple saucer and covered by a plain bowl, the naturalistic nipple causes instant surprise! The sensuous detail can be taken as a hint for the bowl’s designation: to be filled with milk – and blended with some coffee, if you like! Of course, A-Cup may be used for cereal, soup or the like as well …
Design: Anna Maschmann
Material: glazed porcelain,
details: bisque ware
Bowl: Ø 5,5/12 cm, 8 cm high, ca. 300 ml
Saucer: Ø 16 cm
dievca found the nipple plates on Auction at Housing Works (click here)
or the set can be found the German Amazon, for shipment to Europe, here.
Originally sold from Pension für Produkte
she would really like to buy them for some lesbian friends.
Photos: dievca 02/2016