Serving Master in a different manner…Posted: December 17, 2021 Filed under: Home and Garden, submissive | Tags: BDSM, D/s, dievca, domestic chore, Dominant, Gifts, Holiday 2021, Life, Master, serving, submissive, Wrapping Leave a comment
Sometimes you serve sexually, sometimes you serve domestically.
Holiday wrapping party today with dievca serving her Master.
Package wrapping elegance!
And maybe a treat afterward~
Hey Good Lookin’! What’s Cookin’?Posted: September 8, 2018 Filed under: Discussion, Entertainment, Home and Garden | Tags: 1950's Household Kink, cooking, dievca, dinner, domestic chore, Food, friendship, Life, NYC, Pin-Up, Summer 5 Comments
dievca is not a cook, she bakes…
she WILL be cooking today because 5 friends are coming for dinner.
They are a “Meat and Potato” crowd, so she is keeping it simple:
- Fresh Vegetables with Dip, Cheese Plate and Chardonnay for Appetizers on the rooftop
- Baked Pork Chops (bone in), Green Beans, Rice and Norman Cidre for the Main Course
- Lemon Meringue Pie and Pinot Grigio or Coffee/Tea for Dessert
Wish her luck, but dievca does have a secondary strategy: Distraction via Clothing
And Plan C: Pizza and Beer
Taking care of the Goods. (lingerie)Posted: August 16, 2018 Filed under: Home and Garden, lingerie | Tags: 1950's Household Kink, BDSM, D/s, dievca, domestic chore, Elegant, Fetish, handwash, laundry, Life, submissive, Undergarments 3 Comments
You owned it, looked amazing and it got a little messy. You know how to clean up the toys well, but are you ready to treat your lingerie well, too? Proper washing technique helps with lingerie longevity.
Handwashing Your Lingerie and Underwear
As a general rule, always check your underwear for tags and specific special care instructions first.
However, hand washing your lingerie and underwear will always be your safest bet, especially for more expensive or fragile garments! Here are some easy tips for how to wash women’s (and men’s) underwear by hand:
– Use a mild detergent. There are specially designed detergents for cleaning lingerie without damaging your delicate items. Some of the detergents are even specifically designed for hand-washing.
– Do not soak lingerie. The colors will bleed, and the quality of your items could fade.
– Do not twist, stretch, or wring out your underwear. Instead, wash your garments gently between your fingers or hands.
– Pat and air dry. After washing, gently press your underwear on a flat surface between two towels to soak up excess water. Then hang to dry.
When Using a Washing Machine…
Some of your lingerie items and underwear may be suitable for the washing machine. Be sure to always read your labels. For best results, use a delicate or gentle cycle with cool to warm water and follow these tips:
– Use mild detergents and follow the instructions for how much to use. Detergents are often concentrated.
– Do not use bleach unless you are washing white, all-cotton blends.
– To protect your lingerie, use a mesh bag. There are lingerie bags that will help to prevent your items from snagging or catching onto other clothing.
– Hook the backs of your bras to keep them from getting tangled or snagging on other clothes.
– Separate colors to prevent bleeding or dulling.
Drying Lingerie and Underwear
Now you know how to wash lingerie—but how do you get it dry? For best results, flat dry or hang dry. Be aware that some items such as tights may stretch, so it may be best to loop the garment loosely around the hanger or drying rack.
Never put fine lingerie in the dryer. This can ruin the shape, fade the color, shrink your garment, break down the fibers, and/or shorten its overall lifespan.
Low heat or tumble dry settings may be suitable for some garments. Just be careful. Some fabrics will shrink or even melt in the dryer.
For specific fabric care tips, check out the chart below:
Lingerie Fabric Care Tips
|Elastic, absorbent, warm
Comfortable to wear.
|Can be machine washed.
Can withstand high temperatures. However, cold or warm water is usually best.
Washing may lead to shrinkage between 3% and 5%.
Wrinkles and commonly requires ironing.
|Extreme softness and shine.
Fine and delicate fabric with
|Very gentle care required.
May be dry clean only.
Hand wash washable silks in cold water with a mild soap
Wash each garment separately.
DO NOT soak silk or dry with heat.
Heat sensitive and subject to fading and bleeding colors.
Dry flat. Fabric tends to crease.
Low heat iron can be used. Use a towel between silk and iron so no heat damage occurs.
|Warm, soft material.
|Very sensitive to heat and cannot be machine washed.
Handwash only. Use mild soaps.
Do not use dryer. Hang dry or flat dry.
|Softness and shine.
Supple, fluid fabrics.
Initially manufactured in the 1940s as “artificial silk.”
|Very Heat Sensitive. Wash with cold water, preferably by hand.
Use mild soap.
Washing may lead to shrinkage between 4% and 7%.
Creases easily. Cool Iron.
Very easy care.
Can add strength to blends.
|Very heat sensitive!
These fabrics will melt.
Machine washable at medium temperature.
Does not crease easily. No ironing.
Now you are ready to show-off your clean and fabulous lingerie, again!