Which item of clothing shows off the A** best?
Corset (Photo by Ellen Von Unwerth)
Polka Dot Dress
Master traveled to Europe and brought His dievca a clean-lined simple necklace which He considers “subtle BDSM”.
dievca considers it a lovely piece of Master. she has worn this necklace exclusively since Master returned home. It’s perfect for Summer.
dievca will be traveling soon and she had to attend a dinner with work colleagues. dievca didn’t want to take off Master’s necklace, so she built her outfit around it. It turned out that the necklace and the shoes were the highlights of the evening.
Here’s the rest:
Straightened hair (the humidity dropped enough to straighten it) in a low ponytail, light make-up – subtle sheen pale pink eyes with black eyeliner, berry lips, pale pink shimmer toe nails.
Comfortable and Cool, but dressed up enough for dinner. Organic and Edgy = Eclectic. Bingo!
Hourglass. Curvy. Athletic. Voluptuous. Zaftig.
dievca’s body has an ass made for spanking and other pleasurable activities. The body belongs to Master and Thank Goodness he savors my build. But, dievca desires to dress nicely for Master and it becomes a challenge when Fashion leans towards less curvy builds.
After many years of dressing the ass, dievca can offer up some thoughts on dressing the body attached to it:
- Be honest with yourself when you look in the mirror. If it doesn’t fit, it doesn’t fit. Even if you got that Isabel Marant piece at the Barneys Warehouse Sale for a steal.
- Dress for your body type. If the Retro 1950’s look is best for your curves – wear it. That 1960’s shift dress belongs on a straight body. A well-fitted dress never goes out of style.
- Don’t obsess about a size. Size is just an assigned number. Blue Jeans are cut in stacks, the size assigned to a lot can vary widely.
- Try on a variety of clothing and sizes to learn your best styles and fit. That ugly dress on the hanger just might be fabulous on you. Be open.
- Be confident. Confidence can mask a multitude of sins.
- You don’t have to spend a fortune to be well dressed. But if you have a fortune, there is a dress from Dolce and Gabbana that dievca would like you to buy for her!
In the end, if all else fails, you can wear your own variation of Master’s favorite outfit:
dievca naked in a pair of heels wearing Master’s collar. Kneeling. Ready to serve.
- ‘Blurred Lines’ Model Emily Ratajkowski Wants To Break Down Body Boundaries (huffingtonpost.com)