The sense of the phrase is: Someday, we’ll look back on even this and smile.
Master and dievca were talking about 2020 – it’s been – well you know. Master made the point that there is an end in sight. This follows the idea that Humans can endure many things as long as there is an end in sight, it’s when there is no relief on the horizon that things are seen as hopeless. dievca repeats – there is an end in sight. XO
The first sign of Spring, the symbol of hope:
They are the first thing dievca saw when the craziness about COVID-19 broke into her Life and she was riding home.
Symbolism of the Daffodil Flower
The daffodil has similar uplifting meanings across cultures, probably because this bright flower appears as the cold, dark days of winter wane and the warm rays of spring appear.
- China: The daffodil symbolizes good fortune in Chinese culture. In fact, it is so esteemed for its ability to bring forth positive things that it is the official symbol of the Chinese New year.
- Japan: To the Japanese people, the daffodil means mirth and joyousness.
- France: In France, the daffodil is a sign of hope.
- Wales: A Welsh legend claims that the person to find the first daffodil bloom will be blessed with more gold than silver in the upcoming year.
- Arabian Countries: The Arabians believe the daffodil flower was an aphrodisiac and cure for baldness.
- Medieval Europe: The medieval Europeans believed that if your gaze caused a daffodil to droop it was an omen of impending death.
- United States: In the United States, the daffodil is the official symbol for the American Cancer Association, symbolizing hope for a cure. It is also the flower for March and the symbol of the 10th wedding anniversary.
Photos: dievca NYC 03/11/2020
Handwritten notes in two languages,
Mouth moving to the English,
Handsome fretwork glasses,
Clean and neat.
I wish you Good Luck,
In your Quest,
On your Test,
To become a US Citizen.
Us, past immigrants,
And Lady Liberty,
Bid you Welcome,
With open arms.
Photo: dievca 04/2017 “6 Train neighbor”