Winter DawnPosted: December 28, 2022 Filed under: Entertainment, Home and Garden | Tags: BDSM, Chelsea, D/s, dievca, hope, Joy, Morning, NYC, photo, submissive, Sunrise, Winter Leave a comment
Photo: dievca 6:45 am 12/2022
Norma Kamali for the FuturePosted: December 22, 2021 Filed under: Clothing | Tags: BDSM, Coats, D/s, dievca, Elegant, hope, Norma Kamali, Purple, Shopping, velvet Leave a comment
The days are getting LONGER! Hurrah! Hurrah!
Something in the color of hope might speak to the New Year:
NORMA KAMALI BONDED SHAWL COLLAR COAT
Slight bell sleeve
Oversized shawl collar
Shawl collar can be wrapped as a hood
4-way stretch Velvet.
Composition: 92% polyester 8% spandex
For the long life of this easy care style, please follow the directions: cold water wash, cool dry line dry, do not dry clean.
Ships Feb. 6th, 2022
After seeing this fabric and color, dievca’s Camo Shawl Collared Coat might not make the cut anymore….
What do you think?
Catholic Coffee – hope in a mug.Posted: October 11, 2021 Filed under: Entertainment, Home and Garden | Tags: BDSM, Catholic, coffee, coffee mug, D/s, desperation, dievca, hope, Humor, Life, Monday, Morning, St. Jude, submissive Leave a comment
In the Roman Catholic Church, Saint Jude is the patron saint of desperate cases and lost causes. Saint Jude’s attribute is a club. He is also often shown in icons with a flame around his head.
(click photo to purchase mug)
Most holy Apostle, St. Jude, friend of Jesus, I place myself in your care at this difficult. Pray for me; help me remember that I need not face my troubles alone. Please join me in my need, asking God to send me consolation in my sorrow, courage in my fear, and healing in the midst of my suffering.
But if you want a Miracle….you pray to Saint Anthony.
“Fortran et haec olim meminisse juvabit.”Posted: December 19, 2020 Filed under: Accessories, Home and Garden, Musings | Tags: BDSM, Christmas ornament, COVID-19, D/s, dievca, Holiday 2020, hope, Humor, Life, Masks, Master, positive mental attitude 2 Comments
The sense of the phrase is: Someday, we’ll look back on even this and smile.
Master and dievca were talking about 2020 – it’s been – well you know. Master made the point that there is an end in sight. This follows the idea that Humans can endure many things as long as there is an end in sight, it’s when there is no relief on the horizon that things are seen as hopeless. dievca repeats – there is an end in sight. XO
A ray of hopePosted: March 13, 2020 Filed under: Home and Garden, Neighborhood Anecdotes (NYC) | Tags: BDSM, D/s, dievca, hope, Life, Love, photo, Spring, submissive Leave a comment
The first sign of Spring, the symbol of hope:
They are the first thing dievca saw when the craziness about COVID-19 broke into her Life and she was riding home.
Symbolism of the Daffodil Flower
The daffodil has similar uplifting meanings across cultures, probably because this bright flower appears as the cold, dark days of winter wane and the warm rays of spring appear.
- China: The daffodil symbolizes good fortune in Chinese culture. In fact, it is so esteemed for its ability to bring forth positive things that it is the official symbol of the Chinese New year.
- Japan: To the Japanese people, the daffodil means mirth and joyousness.
- France: In France, the daffodil is a sign of hope.
- Wales: A Welsh legend claims that the person to find the first daffodil bloom will be blessed with more gold than silver in the upcoming year.
- Arabian Countries: The Arabians believe the daffodil flower was an aphrodisiac and cure for baldness.
- Medieval Europe: The medieval Europeans believed that if your gaze caused a daffodil to droop it was an omen of impending death.
- United States: In the United States, the daffodil is the official symbol for the American Cancer Association, symbolizing hope for a cure. It is also the flower for March and the symbol of the 10th wedding anniversary.
Photos: dievca NYC 03/11/2020
Seen on the Subway: naturalization test prepPosted: April 28, 2017 Filed under: Home and Garden, Neighborhood Anecdotes (NYC) | Tags: BDSM, D/s, dievca, hope, immigration, Life, NYC, photo, submissive, subway 2 Comments
Handwritten notes in two languages,
Mouth moving to the English,
Handsome fretwork glasses,
Clean and neat.
I wish you Good Luck,
In your Quest,
On your Test,
To become a US Citizen.
Us, past immigrants,
And Lady Liberty,
Bid you Welcome,
With open arms.
Photo: dievca 04/2017 “6 Train neighbor”