Does your mind go where dievca’s does?
dievca found a Tenga Iroha Vibrator she bought and forgot about….
After digging it out, she decided to use it in a moment of self-care. It seems like it may be a good vibrator to use on a partner. The soft tip hit dievca’s clit nicely and the head can be inserted into the vaginal opening (possibly the anal opening, too). Clean up was easy.
dievca sent Master this photo:
she received a reply:
Ha! This looks like a fictional creature in a long-gone comic strip called
The shmoo (plural: shmoos, also shmoon) is a fictional cartoon creature created by Al Capp (1909–1979); the character first appeared in the comic strip Li’l Abner on August 31, 1948.
A shmoo is shaped like a plump bowling pin with stubby legs. It has smooth skin, eyebrows, and sparse whiskers—but no arms, nose, or ears. Its feet are short and round, but dexterous, as the shmoo’s comic book adventures make clear. It has a rich gamut of facial expressions and often expresses love by exuding hearts over its head. Cartoonist Al Capp ascribed to the shmoo the following curious characteristics:
- They reproduce asexually and are incredibly prolific, multiplying faster than rabbits.
- They require no sustenance other than air.
- Shmoos are delicious to eat and are eager to be eaten. If a human looks at one hungrily, it will happily immolate itself—either by jumping into a frying pan, after which they taste like chicken or into a broiling pan, after which they taste like steak. When roasted they taste like pork, and when baked they taste like catfish. Raw, they taste like oysters on the half-shell.
- They also produce eggs (neatly packaged), milk (bottled, grade-A), and butter—no churning required. Their pelts make perfect boot leather or house timbers, depending on how thick one slices them.
- They have no bones, so there’s absolutely no waste. Their eyes make the best suspender buttons, and their whiskers make perfect toothpicks. In short, they are simply the perfect ideal of a subsistence agricultural herd animal.
Naturally gentle, they require minimal care and are ideal playmates for young children. The frolicking of shmoos is so entertaining (such as their staged “shmoosical comedies”) that people no longer feel the need to watch television or go to the movies.
- Some of the more tasty varieties of shmoo are more difficult to catch, however. Usually, shmoo hunters, now a sport in some parts of the country, use a paper bag, flashlight, and stick to capture their shmoos. At night the light stuns them, then they may be whacked in the head with the stick and put in the bag for frying up later on.
Hmm, look the vibrator is pretty good, but dievca doesn’t think it is quite as great as Al Capp’s Shmoon!
Its been a while since His dievca has done self-care.
Might be a good time to take a moment.
Always desperate for good coffee at my Parents’,
M. gave me a coffee packet for the trip.
The name made me laugh like heck!
We’ll see how those caramel notes soothe stressed nerves.
Open hearts and open minds allow one to look beyond a surface appearance to gain insight into a deeper level of existence.
May we be so lucky.
Sharing coffee with your Sir or Madam can be the start of a beautiful week.