Reminding dievca of her older brother
And getting some giddy-up to get moving to work on a Saturday.
Enjoy your day off…😘
With the following “Words of Wisdom” from her Mother rattling in her head
(Note: dievca’s Mum is becoming frail at 84, yet is still hitting the exercise bike for her arthritis) —
“Honey you may feel big, but I see you as strong and healthy which is so beautiful”.
Thanks, Mom XO
dievca is getting older (she’s a Libra) and she’s feeling her body losing muscle mass. In response, she’s working on it…
To motivate her progression – she ran into these photos of (young!) Athletes. she knows that she won’t be there anymore, but she can work to be the best dievca she can be.
There may be different heights, structural differences and muscle development which is endeavor specific ~ who cares?
Look how beautiful these Ladies are:
Are you feeling motivated?
The Tour de France is on!
And you might be motivated to get on the road or take part in your local spin class.
This t-shirt might get you going!
dievca picked up the fun biking/workout piece from the brand, Rapha, in London. The color of her t-shirt is the same as above with short sleeves. Below are the colors offered on the website, now.
Rapha has an offer:
If you have purchased a jersey this year and lost weight through riding, Rapha would like to offer you a 50% discount on your new size jersey.
Something motivating for your efforts in cycling!
Rapha downsize offer and interview with Ethan Souplee about learning to cycle and losing weight.
It’s been grey in NYC. dievca has tried to find a bit of sunshine to get through the day. Her Zadig & Voltaire “Amour” Sweater has been pulled out and put to use:
But, she needs more…
Here’s where she is going, maybe a couple of suggestions will speak to you:
- Talk to kids.
- Play with kids.
- Play like a kid.
- Learn something new (play a new sport or game, learn how to cook a new dish).
- Get outside, visit nature.
- Breathe Deep.
- Smell a Rose.
- Help someone in a small way (by carrying their groceries or help them up the stairs).
- Wear a favorite outfit.
- Spend time with your pet.
- Nurture romance (spend time just kissing your partner, buy a surprise gift, write a love letter).
- Lose yourself in a great book.
- Laugh and smile, no matter how you’re feeling.
- Sing out loud.
- Connect authentically with friends and family, sharing your vulnerabilities and happiness.
- Dance. If you can’t dance, just skip, gallop or run.
- Look around your World and appreciate it.
- Pay a compliment to a total stranger.
- Listen to “feel good” music.
- Serve others. Volunteer.
- Set a goal, then work to reach it.
- Enjoy the silence.
- Write a thank you letter or call someone for no particular reason other than just to say “I appreciate you.”
- Get messy (go barefoot, play in the sand).
- Eat a healthy meal.
- Offer to teach someone a new skill.
- Read a poem.
- Turn your errands into an adventure (make a game out of finding the shortest route through the store or spotting a VW bug while driving there).
- Take a nap in the sun.
- Ask someone for help and appreciate their sharing.
- Watch a favorite old movie for the hundredth time.
- Discover a new smell.
- Get rid of stuff. (Give to friends/family, resell, and donate – lightening your load and making someone else’s life better.)
- Watch a sunrise or sunset.
- Make a commitment to change a bad habit, then do it.
- Create something.
- Eat a cupcake.
- Spend an evening by candlelight.
- Take a walk in the rain.
Or, maybe, try this sweater: