A delicate thought is a flower of the mind.
— Charles Rollin
Vintage Lace Embroidered Nightgown, Elegant Satin Back Open Lingerie Dress Set with Matching Panty (click photos to enlarge)
Color: Baby Blue or Pink
Size: S, M, L
S: Suggested Weight: 100- 110 lbs
Chest: 27”- 32” Waist: 23”-28”. Fits cup: A B
M: Suggested Weight: 108- 128 lbs
Chest: 31”- 36” Waist: 24”-31”. Fits cup: A B
L: Suggested Weight: 125- 135lbs
Chest: 36”- 39” Waist: 26”-32”. Fits cup: A B C
Hand Wash Separately in Cold Water. Never Bleach. Line Dry
Available at Etsy for $46.80 – from a local NYC small shop (click here)
dievca sleeps in the nude.
But she is sharing a hotel room with a friend and – well, you know.
In college she would toss on a cotton tee shirt and underwear – she wants something a bit more sophisticated and it needs to breathe during her hot moments.
Amazon to the rescue – cross fingers the bamboo fabric will be cooling:
- 95% Viscose (made from bamboo), 5% Spandex
- Top features v-neck collar, short sleeve; Boxer shorts with comfy elastic waist
- Wide smooth satin trimmed at the collar and the leg open
- Soft and light weight, loose fitting with ease
- Washing instruction: Do no bleach, Iron low heat, Do not dryclean, Do not tumble dry, Machine wash cold gentle
OR a more expensive, elegant, handmade option from Lithuania – on Amazon
- ABOUT: Handmade sleeveless linen nightdress is a perfect addition to nightwear collection.
- FEATURES: This washed linen nightie is with adjustable strap. Ideally to may choose the best suitable way how to wear it – looser fit or more firmly. Good option for breastfeeding mother. Basic yet romantic linen nightie is a wonderful nightgown around the house item as well as a slip dress to wear out. It is handy to take on a trip as it is lightweight and occupies little space in luggage.
- SIZE: available in three sizes: XS/S, M/L, XL/XXL. Recommend body measurements you will find in the one of the pictures. The length of linen nightdress dress laying down on the floor is +/- 39.4″ (100 cm).
- COLORS: Available in 20 colors, please select from the drop-down menu on the right.
- MATERIAL: Our linen nightwear is made from pure, soft wash linen which is Oeko-tex certified fabric, that does not contain any harmful substances and meets human-ecological requirements.
choose your color — choose your style — choose your size
That pretty much defines the closest you can come to a custom item without it being directly made for you. Elle Silk is offering multiple colors, styles and sizes.
Since 1999, ElleSilk has endeavored to create silk bed linens and silk sleepwear of unparalleled quality. Known for an inimitable finish and feel, ElleSilk employs the finest mulberry silk and most skilled artisans to craft a range of products that embody luxury and comfort.
From its bases in Hangzhou in China and Como in Italy, ElleSilk is renowned for sourcing the world’s finest grade 6A long fiber mulberry silk. Only the very finest raw materials make the finest silk bed linens. Silk is naturally hypoallergenic so it is not only a luxurious bedding but also a healthy alternative to traditional bedding.
Known for chic, original designs and feel for the ultimate sleeping experience, ElleSilk silk bed linens can be found in many of the world’s most prestigious hotels as well as in the most discerning private homes, yachts and aircraft.
ElleSilk has also endeavored to cooperate with artists, Gallery, and Museum to customize fine silk artwork.
The story of ElleSilk is not just a history of fine silk bed linen – making, but one of family, of determination, and of the dream.
since dievca has worn a sweeping Nightgown for her Master. This 1930’s Elegant Nightgown Vintage Pattern would be lovely to recreate. Too bad dievca doesn’t have a sewing machine. She’ll just have to wear something vintge-like from her lingerie closet (Mary Green Silk Nightgown in Red):
Loup Charmant Gathered Shorty in Blue
- Cotton gauze layers float lightly with motion
- Deep back shows sexy shoulders and low cleavage
- Easy access for your Sir or Madam
dievca will Presenting for Master in a yellow version – she has a tan from traveling and its the one time she can wear yellow successfully. In a seduction manner, too.
Drifting through the evening in sheer elegance.
Serving your Sir or Madame visually.
Materials: Spandex, Voile, Lace
Size: One Size Fit Most
Black, White and Nude available
Product Includes: Sheer Nightgown + Panty
$45.53 – free shipping from Etsy
Hand wash garment in cold water with a natural gentle detergent and hang garment to dry.
Sometimes something delicate is called for in a D/s or Vanilla relationship. A simple elegance that allows participants to drift and dream. Open windows let in the sun and a warm breeze, spring blossoms kiss the air. The soft-touch of sensual silk.
A vintage whisper.
Beautiful vintage pale pink/peachy slip c. 1940s. The nightgown is delicate and lovely. It features intricate embroidery along the bodice and butterfly sleeves with beautiful netted lace. Impressive vintage seam work throughout, with three delicate tie-backs on each side to tighten it.
SIZE ON TAG: n/a
FITS LIKE: fits small best
All women are goddesses, and it’s just a matter of letting that goddess-power shine – and if you don’t try to be the biggest and baddest damn goddess you can be, you are selling yourself short. ~Kimora Lee Simmons
Look at how elegant it drapes. How thin the fabric is…how permanent the pleats are~
dievca started hunting for a nightgown with knife-pleats and she went into a tailspin of information and found out, it is a type of fabric not used in gowns very often.
First let’s define types of pleats:
Looks like the pleats in the original Nightgown are Accordion pleats:
Apparently accordion pleats hang down without poufing out and give volume via movement, not by the pleat itself. Nylon can be permanently pleated, silk cannot.
Here are the items dievca found so far….
Some from Etsy, already sold. Some without accordion pleats- but floaty, some with pin-tuck pleats, some are dresses not lingerie, some are short and not long….nothing was right.
This may be a QUEST!
The question is….is it worth dievca’s time?