Gird Your LoinsPosted: November 29, 2021 Filed under: Entertainment | Tags: BDSM, coffee, D/s, dievca, Holiday 2021, Humor, Life, Monday, Morning, organization, positive mental attitude Leave a comment
We are in the midst of the 2021 Holiday Season
- For the USA – Thanksgivng happened last Thursday,
- Hanukkah started last night,
- We pushed through Black Friday
- Cyber Monday is today
- Christmas, Kwanzaa and New Year’s are upcoming
That means Holiday Coffee:
Peppermint, Pumpkin, Whipped Cream, Gingerbread, Apple Cider, Cardamom, Sugar Cookie, Egg Nog, etc.
dievca wants a black coffee. Keep it simple.
Just incase you wanted to know how to “Gird Your Loins” – or “prepare for battle”, here is a diagram:
Trying to catch upPosted: August 28, 2021 Filed under: Disasters, Entertainment | Tags: BDSM, D/s, dievca, Family, Life, Love, Master, organization, overwhelmed, Scheduling, Stress, tasks, work Leave a comment
Absolutely not complaining – dievca is grateful.
Just a little behind…ok, a lot behind.
What was added:
- Back to work the afternoon of the “Red Eye” flight, thought there would be three days grace.
- Caught up with Master – always an important Joy
- Sold three eBay items while traveling, needed to ship immediately and the printer is out of ink
- Sold four more items last night, again, no ink.
- Co-workers begging to cram in meetings before Labor Day.
- Most important, trying to get to Mom
How is your weekend shaping up?
What the Customs Duty paid for~Posted: August 10, 2021 Filed under: Accessories, Clothing, Entertainment, Fashion | Tags: BDSM, closet, D/s, dievca, eBay, Humor, Life, organization, resale, selling, Shopping, submissive 1 Comment
- Dries van Noten Teal Crocodile Derby’s $890 for $366 (now $240 – size 38 run more like an 8.5)
- Dries van Noten Snakeskin Platform Sandals $885 for $646 (sold out elsewhere)
- Laura Manoogian Brown Bow Pants $350 for $249 (Cheaper elsewhere, but the size was too large for dievca)
The Derby’s were too large, so they had to be returned. The pants will be worn in the Winter – they are a heavy knit.
The Sandals are being worn on this trip with:
- Eddie Bauer White Jeans $80 for $55
- Dries van Noten Floral Tee Shirt eBay $80
The customs re-imbursement bought:
- Dries van Noten purple knit bra and briefs $220 for $114 and $280 for $109
- Acne Studios Star Bag $250 for $98
- Pearls Before Swine Simple Silver Ring Set $250 for $137
Now, before you pass judgement on the amount spent…remember that dievca sold items this month at Buffalo Exchange for $300, the RealReal for $1250, and has 6 items out to Decades in LA. Plus two items have sold on eBay during dievca’s travels = $200.
$1488 bought, $1750 sold + with more listed.
And if you are interested – Master thinks dievca’s machinations for reducing and rebuilding her closet are hilarious.
“Diversity, dievca, Diversity”
A travelling / traveling we will go~Posted: April 30, 2021 Filed under: Accessories, submissive | Tags: BDSM, Beautiful, career, D/s, dievca, Elegant, Graduate School, Leather, organization, practical, Shopping, Smythson, submissive Leave a comment
Ok, its traveling in the mind.
A journey to grow as a Human via education and re-branding.
A journal is needed to keep the ideas and pieces together.
Especially when you are ‘old school’ and work better with paper and pen 🙄 ~
Smythson “The Only Way is Up” Chelsea Journal in Navy Lambskin
- Smythson Navy cross-grain lambskin journal.
- Features “The Only Way is Up” around the right corner.
- 144 leaves of gilt-edged, pale blue Featherweight paper.
- Dimensions: W11.2 x H16.7cm / W4.4 x H6.6″.
- Made in England.
Established in 1887, Smythson represents over 125 years of British luxury leather goods at their most refined.
Proud holder of three Royal Warrants, Smythson products encompass a wide range of elegantly designed items for men and women, handcrafted with only the highest quality, carefully sourced leathers. Inspired by Frank Smythson’s original diary design from 1908, the Chelsea collection bears the same cross-grain leather used over a century ago. Embodying a selection of lightweight handbags, business and travel accessories, this coveted collection ensures you depart in style, wherever you choose to venture.