Underwear is a secret that a dievca shares with herself. It’s an identity she hides under her clothes, a part of her feminine mystique she keeps tucked away from the eyes of the general public. Perhaps she shares it with a partner~ perhaps not.
A lady’s choice of panties has a lot to do with her style. You might be able to guess what kind of underwear she’s got on under a pencil skirt or maxi dress. Maybe she isn’t wearing anything at all?
What a woman chooses to don under her outer garments also says a lot about her personality. Whether she prefers comfort to sexy or cotton to lace, every girl’s panty preference gives a lot of insight into the woman she is.
Whether she’s a go-getter or a laid-back kind of woman, you can bet her panties reflect her personal mantras as well as her aspirations.
So, what does your underwear choice say about your personality?
You’re a sporty girl with a great butt. Nothing looks quite as adorable as a pair of ass cheeks hanging out the back of a pair of flirty boy shorts. You’re the kind of girl who dresses for herself and your style is easy-going and free.
You’re the kind of woman people depend on, one who can lead a group with comfort and ease. You’re innovative and charismatic, but you’re also very social and friendly.
You’re a go-getter and a hard worker. You put comfort first so you can always be on your game. You don’t have time to waste buying expensive, frilly panties when you have so much on your plate.
You are a bad bitch! There’s no argument about it. A thong is the staple of the Alpha Female, the leader of the pack. You take no sh*t from anyone.
You might be a little (read: a lot) intimidating; no one will argue you’re anything but fierce.
You’re the one your friends look to when making plans and you’re the one they go to when seeking guidance. You’re sexy as hell and definitely a man-eater.
You hold your own in every relationship and are never afraid to speak your mind.
You’re into clean lines, but also staying super comfy throughout your exhausting 9-5 workday. You’d much rather be snuggled up with a marathon of “GoT” than have to slave away over a report for your boss.
Sometimes people call you lazy, but it just isn’t the case. You’re just super chill and would rather spend your time doing you than doing mindless bullsh*t for The Man.
You want to be dancing at music festivals, not dancing around office gossip. You don’t have time or patience for other people’s sh*t.
Your dream life would consist of lying on a beach somewhere, catching rays with a gorgeous man, sipping cocktails from coconuts and washing your worries away in the ocean. You were made for the island life, not life chained to a desk.
You’re the ultimate free spirit, and you own it.
There are two things about you that make you likable and awesome: First, you like to be comfortable and you give zero f*cks about what anyone thinks about your underwear choices, and secondly, you’re definitely quirky and you’re cool with it.
Incidentally, your ginormous underwear choice also likely means you aren’t getting laid often. (Sorry.) It also indicates you aren’t one for skinny jeans or mini skirts.
You’re a woman who prefers a date with Netflix over a date with a man, and knows the only person you’ve got to answer to is yourself.
You are a hot mama and aren’t afraid to show it. You’re a sexually-free woman who marches to the beat of her own drum.
You enjoy the company of men more than you do women, having always found more comfort in the male species as guys make you feel at ease. I guess there’s just something about catty women that’s always repelled you.
You’re the life of the party — never afraid of the last shot or taking on a bet from one of your friends. You have problems with limits because you never want to stop having fun.
You’re a laidback girl with everything on her mind but settling down. Your brain is on your next big project or your impeding promotion.
You’re quiet and shy, but not meek. You like to keep to yourself because you know it’s the best way to get sh*t done.
You aren’t running around, desperate for new friends. You’re loyal to a fault and always have your BFFs back when she needs you.
You keep your close friends close and couldn’t care less if you’re the belle of the ball or with everyone else.
Did you know going commando is actually really, really good for your health? Your vagina will thank you and we all know if your vagina is happy, you’re happy.
You’re an easy-going girl who doesn’t have time to f*ck with something as arbitrary as underwear. Why would you want to make extra laundry when you can forgo the laundromat by skipping out on panties?
You’re a problem-solver who’d rather spend her time enjoying the sunshine than sitting inside folding her clothes.
You live life with so much passion, and you find the endless beauty in every single thing. People admire your positive energy.
Girls want to be you, and guys want to be with you. You’re genuine, and it shines through and through.
So, which pair speaks to you or your Dominant?
Kindness is a behavior marked by ethical characteristics, a pleasant disposition, and a concern for others. It is known as a virtue and is recognized as a value in many cultures and religions.
The Difference between being Nice and being Kind.
The way I understand it, kindness emerges from someone who’s confident, compassionate and comfortable with themselves. A kind person is loving and giving out of the goodness of their heart.
At the root of extreme niceness, however, are feelings of inadequacy and the need to get approval and validation from others. Overly-nice people try to please so that they can feel good about themselves.
~ Marcia Sirota
- Genuinely kind people are giving because it’s in their nature to care, and since they have no ulterior motives, they aren’t concerned with whether or not other people like them.
- Kind people can be assertive and set good limits.
- Kind people have good self-esteem and because they love themselves as much as they care about others, they expect to be treated with respect.
- Kind people take responsibility for their own self-care. They’re generous, even altruistic, but don’t get caught up in a user-pleaser type of relationship.
- Kind people are happy people, to begin with, and add to their happiness through acts of generosity and altruism. Nice people are needy people who inadvertently create more and more unhappiness for themselves
- Nice people bend over backward to be obliging. They deal with potential conflicts by placating the other person because they can’t bear to have anyone upset with them.
- Nice people are desperate for approval, so they’re often mistreated or taken advantage of.
- Nice people tend to do too much for those who don’t deserve it and are easy prey for users. They get into co-dependent relationships in which they care-take others in the hopes of eventually being cared for themselves.
- The nice person is careful not to offend anyone and wouldn’t dream of expressing a “negative” emotion. They focus on being good to others, to the detriment of their own needs. In fact, they’re afraid to ask for what they want for fear of creating conflict.
- Nice people stuff down their feelings, not wanting to be a bother to anyone, but the problem with this is that emotions can’t be kept down indefinitely. Feelings and needs are meant to be expressed and when they’re repressed, they find another outlet.
- The nice person is overly-invested in the emotional pay-off they’re hoping to achieve by pleasing and taking care of others. They’re also unwilling to face how much hurt or anger they’re carrying. They’re resistant to changing their behavior, despite the consequences of their compensatory addictions.
Thank you to the Huffington Post.
A United States manufacturer of ice cream, Edy’s Grand Ice Cream, commissioned an ice cream flavorology study to determine how ice cream preferences relate to personality. The study, conducted by Dr. Alan R. Hirsch (M.D.) neurological director of the smell and taste treatment and research foundation in Chicago, revealed that distinct personalities correspond with ice cream flavors.
According to the official taster for Edy’s Grand Ice Cream, the flavorology research is fun “food for thought” to discuss around the dinner table. Before serving dessert, ask your family and friends to name their favorite ice cream flavor, then give them the scoop on their personality.
- If you like vanilla, you are colorful, impulsive, a risk taker who sets high goals and has high expectations of yourself. You also enjoy close family relationships. Gregarious, lives a hectic life. Easily suggestible, expressive, idealistic; a private person.Prototype: Lovelorn housewife.
- If you like chocolate, you are lively, creative, dramatic, charming, enthusiastic and the life of the party. Chocolate fans enjoy being at the center of attention and can become bored with the usual routine. Seductive, well-dressed, extroverted, easily influenced, a follower, intuitive, enjoys intimate relationships.Prototype: Feminine woman, macho man.
- If you like butter pecan, you are orderly, perfectionist, careful, detail-oriented, conscientious, ethical and fiscally conservative. You are also competitive, aggressive in sports and the take-charge type of personality.Prototype: Executive, secretary.
- If you like banana, you are easy going, well adjusted, generous, honest and empathetic.Prototype: The perfect husband, wife, parent or child.
- If you like strawberry, you are shy, yet emotionally robust, skeptical, detail-oriented, opinionated, introverted and self critical. Easily made to feel guilty; cranky, pessimistic, low self-esteem.Prototype: Bureaucrat, journalist.
- If you like chocolate chip, you are generous, competitive and accomplished. You are charming in social situations, ambitious and competent. A visionary, a conqueror, enjoys being catered to, a go-getter, intolerant of defeat.
Prototype: Industry leaders, voted most likely to succeed in school
The flavorology research also compiled a compatibility chart for ice cream lovers.
If your favorite flavor is:
- Vanilla – you are most likely to be compatible with someone whose favorite flavor is also vanilla.
- Chocolate – you are most likely to be compatible with someone whose favorite flavor is butter pecan or chocolate chip.
- Butter pecan – you are most likely to be compatible with someone whose favorite flavor is butter pecan, chocolate or chocolate chip.
- Banana – you are compatible with all flavors.
- Strawberry – you are most likely to be compatible with someone whose favorite flavor is chocolate chip.
- Chocolate chip – you are most likely to be compatible with someone whose favorite flavor is butter pecan or chocolate
So, do you have a guess at which flavor Master prefers — or dievca?
Or would you be willing to let us know which flavor you prefer? XO
PS. dievca knows which flavor she would prefer above all others…
(Update, before posting…like a 5 year old, dievca got a rubber band stuck in her hair — she had to hack it out. Umm, 5 inches cut-off and her hair sits at her shoulders when straightened. Much shorter when curly. Life gets in the way.)
People who have “beautiful” exteriors can begin to look ugly after you get to know them, while someone with a somewhat “average” face or even an “ugly” face can become the most beautiful person you know. This shows that beauty isn’t just a façade but an incandescent quality that is not solely dependent upon one’s gene pool.
Tom Robbins once wrote that the only way to burn is “Brilliantly, ecstatically, irrepressibly”.
This incandescent quality is what elevates a person above just hot or sexy. It’s the way they walk, talk and present themselves. It’s the way the person radiates from the inside out. It is the soul, spark and that thing you just can’t put your finger on.
Je ne sais quoi – They have got that thing~
It might be the someone you didn’t notice at first, the one who didn’t stand out. But they are the person you need to get to know, whose beauty becomes more defined with every conversation, every glance. Je ne sais quoi is a phrase that describes people who can’t be classified as just “hot”.
Plumb the depths: They’ve got a soul
High Adventure: They are open to new ideas and experiences
Awareness: They pay attention to needs and wants of people.
Mystery: They share information, but there is always more to be found in conversation.
No need for a crutch: They can go it alone
They know how to talk
They don’t chase the limelight
They show you their real face
Their passions define them more than their looks
Inspired by a Laura Martin post on Elite Daily