dievca ran into this sweatshirt at H&M in NYC. she agrees with the message.
“Work with what God gave you” and “rock it”, comes to mind.
Maybe the changes in one’s body due to age are the stanzas.
Or maybe one’s body is just a “Work of Art” in progress.
That seems to fit.
Give the World a Boost if you can!
1. Positive people don’t confuse quitting with letting go.
2. Positive people don’t just have a good day – they make a good day.
3. For the positive person, the past stays in the past.
4. Show me a positive person and I can show you a grateful person.
5. Rather than being stuck in their limitations, positive people are energized by their possibilities.
6. Positive people do not let their fears interfere with their lives.
7. Positive people smile a lot.
8. People who are positive are great communicators.
9. Positive people realize that if you live long enough, there are times for great pain and sadness.
10. Positive people are empowered people – they refuse to blame others and are not victims in life.
The sense of the phrase is: Someday, we’ll look back on even this and smile.
Master and dievca were talking about 2020 – it’s been – well you know. Master made the point that there is an end in sight. This follows the idea that Humans can endure many things as long as there is an end in sight, it’s when there is no relief on the horizon that things are seen as hopeless. dievca repeats – there is an end in sight. XO
dievca had to run out to a smaller town in New Jersey for work.
BTW, groceries are cheaper.
And two Chinese Food Restaurants were open for delivery/pick-up.
(there are none open by dievca in NYC)
The monosodium glutamate (MSG) might kill you but
the taste of change and fortune is coming in a timely manner.
How are you holding up?
A Positive Attitude Improves Your Mental Health
Approximately one in five Americans suffers from a mental health issue like anxiety or depression at any given time. While a positive outlook can’t prevent all mental health conditions, it can reduce your risk of developing depression and anxiety.
of Staying Home.
You can play YOUR own music at almost any moment.
Your personal productivity increases with limited distractions.
The alarm doesn’t ring at 4 am.
You get a chance to work on unused skills.
You can attend dance or workout classes at any time.
You hear or connect to people you haven’t seen or heard from in years.
You have a chance to just “be”.
20 minute back resetting flow
Yogurt with berries
Bundle up like an Eskimo
Bike into work
Ready to go
DO NOT KILL MY VIBE…
I am pounding through the day.