Click on the photos for a closer look!
The items come with a full care cleaning kit to keep the latex supple and shiny.
It’s good the items are offered for the Fall and Winter – otherwise, the sweat due to heat would kill your vibe.
dievca is feeling a 1970’s Presentation Outfit coming on…
HOT PANTS, SEQUINS, KNEE-HI’S, WILD HAIR, STARS…
“Baby, I’m a Star!”
by Saint Laurent
VIDEO: Prince – Baby, I’m a Star
Star Sandals ($1195) and Star Roller Skates (pre-order $1195)
available at Bergdorf Goodman.
Saint Laurent Baby Monogram Punk Chain Matelasse Leather Bag
- Made in Italy
- Color/material: blue leather
- Exterior design details: silver-tone hardware, removable key and lock, removable keychain, exterior pocket, metal monogram logo detail
- Interior design details: two interior cardholders, fabric lining
- Measures 7in wide x 4.5in high x 2in deep
- Shoulder strap drops 22.5in
- Fold-over flap with magnetic closure
dievca was an 80’s girl…
When dressing, if all else failed — red lipstick did the trick.
Saint Laurent apparently agrees~
Did you get a little “LIPPY” too, when you were a teenager?
It has been cooling down in the City.
It has been said that our European Friends have cooled down, too
Time to think about Autumn.
Not ladylike, not elegant, not feminine.
Not for presenting to Master.
Something to pound the pavement in –
Buy groceries, search for unique purchases,
schlep DIY items from Home Depot.
Doing all this and looking really “cool”.
dievca is digging the offerings from Saint Laurent.
Is that your inner tomboy peeking out?
PS. Those are hearts on the sweater…
So, who did the boots and bag?
Let your inner ROCKER, MOTORCYCLE, BDSM GODDESS out!