Absolutely not complaining – dievca is grateful.
Just a little behind…ok, a lot behind.
What was added:
- Back to work the afternoon of the “Red Eye” flight, thought there would be three days grace.
- Caught up with Master – always an important Joy
- Sold three eBay items while traveling, needed to ship immediately and the printer is out of ink
- Sold four more items last night, again, no ink.
- Co-workers begging to cram in meetings before Labor Day.
- Most important, trying to get to Mom
How is your weekend shaping up?
to reserve a lane at dievca’s local swimming hole.
One person allowed in one lane for 30 minutes.
Reservations open up 24 hours before the session and they are gone within 20 seconds.
So that’s 6+ people lurking on their computers waiting for a registration time to open.
Circling for the kill.
A hilarious thought, really.
dievca posted two items, yesterday.
she took one down and will repost today.
If you saw it twice, sorry ’bout that.