Dad Humor – coffee-basedPosted: July 26, 2021 Filed under: Entertainment, Relationships | Tags: BDSM, coffee, D/s, dievca, Father, Humor, Joy, Life, Love, Monday, Morning, silly jokes, submissive Leave a comment
If there’s one feature that can immediately categorize a joke as a “dad joke,” it’s wordplay, especially of the unsophisticated variety. Examples: “Hey, do you know what time my dentist appointment is? Tooth-hurty.” “You know why they always build fences around cemeteries? Because people are dying to get in.” The purposeful confusion of “smart feller” and “fart smeller.”
Note: dievca’s Dad was working that “fart smeller” joke hard – right up until he died. Makes her smile thinking about it~
Let the Coffee Jokes begin!
- Barista: How do you take your coffee?
Me: Very, very seriously.
- What do you call sad coffee?
- What’s the best Beatles song?
- Spouse #1: Honey, this coffee tastes like dirt.
Spouse #2: That’s not surprising, dear, it was just ground this morning.
- How does Moses make his coffee?
- What did the coffee lover name her son?
- What did the caffeine addict name his cats?
Cream and Sugar.
- How do you know if you’ve had enough coffee?
You channel surf faster without the remote.
- How does the serial killer like his coffee?
How he likes his victims—all ground up.
- How is divorce like espresso?
It’s expensive and bitter.
A "Thank You" to the ScaryMommy website for the coffee humor.