…who’s coming to Thanksgiving dinner?
We should NOT host large gatherings and we should keep a distance from family members that we are not currently living with ~
Who’s left to invite?
dievca is keeping it simple: a workout, a smaller meal, Zooming family, donating to a Soup Kitchen around the block. she is Thankful for being alive and wishes you GOOD HEALTH for this upcoming Holiday Season.
dievca is donating local – but if you are looking for a solid group who feeds those in need: World Central Kitchens, she’s seen them in action for NYC and knows they have a mission Worldwide – donate here
ConEd turned off the gas in dievca’s building – something about a connection to the building needing to be replaced. That makes cooking for a Friendsgiving tricky.
Then a friend reminded dievca that she has an InstaPot and another friend lent her portable electric hob from when her building had a gas leak. dievca is good to go! Maybe~
Wish dievca luck as she is wishing you a very ‘Happy Thanksgiving’. XO
(ps: she’s traveling to her parents on Friday)
The Outfit that deals with an obsession
and forgives some sins.
Better known as what dievca wore for Thanksgiving!
dievca’s current obsession? VELVET
Sins? OVER EATING AND DRINKING
Until Master required her attention.
No hardship, that~
- Paul and Joe Phuket Leather Culottes – black
- Hervé Léger Cropped Cashmere Sweater – lavender
- T by Alexander Wang shirt – black
- Wolford Tights – black
- KG by Kurt Geiger Spark Chunky Heeled Boot – black
- Alexis Bittar Liquid Gold Collar – rose gold
- Eddie Borgo Ball and Latch Cuff – rose gold
- Giles and Brother O-Ring Cuff – rose gold and silver
- Bing Bang Vivienne Stud Earrings – rose gold