Hmmm, the humidity has dropped. The first college football game has been played.
dievca is still interested in heading to the beach.
Maybe she can combine the summer and fall activities together?
Nah, after last night, she’d rather just sleep in the sun.
dievca was listening to the A-side:
Then went to the B-side:
Dreaming back to a gentle moment in NYC because…
after getting off the plane in the Midwest, I was off to the races!
- Urgent Care immediately upon arrival for Mom (non-emergency, something that needs to be watched)
- Feeding Tube Prep, Meds grinding/dilution (My brother needed a weekend off)
- Heard some stories 4 times already (no clue he told me = short-term memory wipe. Told well)
- Apparently my Father imposed on some Friends who have relatives in from the Czech Republic, he insisted on them bringing them over. Ages 10-17 with their Mother, ummm, at 9 am. Yeah, Dad gets up at 9.
- No food to offer them, 10 pm grocery run.
- Music band playing until midnight across the lake, an accordion involved.
- Serious Thunder Boomers at 2 am, spectacular, loud, scary and a tree went down in the yard.
- Having coffee before we are off to the races!
Hope your weekend is rolling along in a gentle way. My 18 hours is…rockin’!
Since dievca is finally (guiltily) taking a long weekend —
and she has worked for this weekend for a while….
This song has rolled around in her head.
The beginning of the video takes a fun look on how
the”Get Lucky” album was named.
The second part is “Working for the Weekend”
dievca hopes the Canadian 80’s flashback
might make you smile. XO