Or is everyone streaming content? Netflix, AppleTV, peacock, Disney+, etc.
Does broadcast television exist anymore?
Where does one start when you haven’t watched a “show” in years?
dievca was working under the theory that she would watch TV when her body couldn’t move anymore.
she’d catch up on all the movies she hadn’t seen or watch “Sex in the City” for the 1st time.
Now there is too much content.
Analyze to Paralyze…
God, is the World passing dievca by? or can she catch a ride on the next trend?
Anyone out there feeling the same?
Something of Use showing your BDSM leanings from Hermes.
15 hours till the Housingworks Auction End for this offering above, currently $128.
* Silver-tone metal construction
* Contains some fragrance
* Spray functionality
* Includes original velvet logo pouch
* Marked on bottom
* Signs of wear, including surface scratches and dings
2.25″W x 3.25″H x .75″D
Or you can buy one on eBay for $288
Actually – this outfit is “cool” temperature-wise and it will cover dievca’s road rash from the sun.
Ulla Johnson Simona Linen and cotton blouse with volume to allow air to flow. Theory Cotton black wide-leg pants.
Adding Master’s Lauren Landa Sterling Silver WI Moonstone Hair Pin, Aigner Black Sandals, and Officina del Poggio Water Bottle bag.
Drifting through the evening in sheer elegance.
Serving your Sir or Madame visually.
Materials: Spandex, Voile, Lace
Size: One Size Fit Most
Black, White and Nude available
Product Includes: Sheer Nightgown + Panty
$45.53 – free shipping from Etsy
Hand wash garment in cold water with a natural gentle detergent and hang garment to dry.
“Be careful biking home dievca.”
I will, Master. I am not in any hurry.
dievca was cruising along nicely until here:
She slowed down and stood up to go over a set of metal plates after the Intrepid Museum and Circle Line section, but she didn’t see the 5″ pothole until too late…thunk~
Flipping up and over the handle bars –
Years of falling in sports saved her head, collarbone and hands/wrists. She flipped horizontally right and her knee/shin took the momentum, femur the impact, followed by the elbow then forearm. A gentleman walking his dog checked on her, immediately – a family (tourists) stared at her in horror. dievca picked herself up, checked her appendages, moved to the side, checked her bike and rode home bleeding.
Can she tell you that everyone is correct?
Road rash is a b*tch to clean and it really hurts. Plus, you may end up bleeding on your sheets at night unless you cover your wounds.
- Wash your hands. If you are caring for your own wound or another person’s wound, you should always wash your hands first. …
- Wash the injury. You should then wash the abrasion. …
- Remove debris. …
- Apply antibiotic ointment. …
- Cover the road rash. …
- Keep the bandage fresh. …
- Check for infection.
dievca washed her Road Rash with soapy water, then hosed it down with Bactine. she added a thin layer of Neosporin ointment. Arnica Gel on places where she thought bruises might blossom – adrenaline hid the hip/hamstring pain. Two Aleve pills for the evening then a thorough icing of the thigh/a** in the morning. More wound cleaning and care — things seem to be moving along nicely.
Master will check it out on Monday~ so much for trying to be careful.
Sometimes Life will bite you in the a**.
Taking a tub was a delight this weekend. The Roosevelt Island Graduate Hotel offered a Kohler Soaking Tub ($4250). It was the perfect size. Too bad that dievca got water in her ear and is battling an ear infection. But, now she knows what type of tub to buy for the future. XO (click photo below for a link)
The best part of being a backend is there is no backend at the back end of the backend. ~ Anup
In the computer world, the “backend” refers to any part of a website or software program that users do not see. It contrasts with the frontend, which refers to a program’s or website’s user interface. In programming terminology, the backend is the “data access layer,” while the frontend is the “presentation layer.”
Feeling the presentation
Cosplay can be a passion!
Or it can be a way to enhance a personal experience.
In the BDSM setting – it may allow people to become bolder in a role or help them switch a mindset, bringing a touch of Humor and lightness to a scene. There is a certain amount of Childhood Joy that comes out when dressing up.
Touching that ‘Youth’ can keep you engaged and mentally astute.
What is your next scenario or Cosplay Outfit?
dievca is thinking about something with May Flowers – Mother Nature? A Sprite?
Ok, its traveling in the mind.
A journey to grow as a Human via education and re-branding.
A journal is needed to keep the ideas and pieces together.
Especially when you are ‘old school’ and work better with paper and pen 🙄 ~
- Smythson Navy cross-grain lambskin journal.
- Features “The Only Way is Up” around the right corner.
- 144 leaves of gilt-edged, pale blue Featherweight paper.
- Dimensions: W11.2 x H16.7cm / W4.4 x H6.6″.
- Made in England.
Established in 1887, Smythson represents over 125 years of British luxury leather goods at their most refined.
Proud holder of three Royal Warrants, Smythson products encompass a wide range of elegantly designed items for men and women, handcrafted with only the highest quality, carefully sourced leathers. Inspired by Frank Smythson’s original diary design from 1908, the Chelsea collection bears the same cross-grain leather used over a century ago. Embodying a selection of lightweight handbags, business and travel accessories, this coveted collection ensures you depart in style, wherever you choose to venture.
Or is that May Flowers?
All dievca knows is that NYC is starting to blossom.
Something lovely to see. XO
There are restaurants with Michelin stars in 34 countries. Five of these countries don’t have a Michelin-starred meal for less than $100. For example, Norway’s Statholdergaarden is a 17th-century home that became an eatery in 1914. The restaurant serves classic Scandinavian cuisine at a rate of 1,275kr ($151) for the set menu.
Hostellerie la Montagne in Colombey-les-Deux-Églises is the world’s most inexpensive Michelin eatery. The French restaurant offers a seasonal menu for €20 ($25). Outside of Europe, the most affordable meal is at the Three Coins in Taipei, Taiwan. “The menu is classic Cantonese, with occasional Taiwanese touches, such as the simple but tasty steamed abalone with dried and fresh tomatoes,” writes the Michelin Guide’s reviewer. The set menu costs NT$1,000 (US$36)
● The lowest cost Michelin-starred restaurant is Hostellerie la Montagne in Colombey-les-Deux-Églises, France, where the set menu is €20 (US$24.52).
● The inexpensive American eatery with a Michelin star is State Bird Provisions in San Francisco, with a 3-course-meal for $45.
● The lowest cost three-star restaurant is Le Palais in Taiwan, with a set meal for NT $3,800 (US$138.63)
● America’s most inexpensive three-star meal is at Le Bernardin in NYC, where the Prix Fixe is $175.
Why is dievca even offering this information?
Fully-vaccinated Americans can now travel freely without having to quarantine or test for COVID-19, according to new guidance from the Centers for Disease Control and Prevention.
Specifically, Americans who are two weeks out from their final vaccine shot can travel both domestically and internationally and do not need to quarantine when they arrive home unless required by their local jurisdiction, the CDC announced Friday April 2nd, 2021.
Fully vaccinated travelers are less likely to get and spread COVID-19. However, international travel poses additional risks and even fully vaccinated travelers are at increased risk for getting and possibly spreading new COVID-19 variants.
CDC recommends delaying international travel until you are fully vaccinated.
If you are fully vaccinated with an FDA-authorized vaccine:
- You should continue to follow CDC’s recommendations for traveling safely and get tested 3-5 days after travel.
- You do NOT need to get tested before leaving United States unless your destination requires it.
- You do NOT need to self-quarantine after arriving in the United States.
- Before you travel
- Make sure you understand and follow all airline and destination requirements related to travel, testing, or quarantine, which may differ from U.S. requirements. If you do not follow your destination’s requirements, you may be denied entry and required to return to the United States.
- Check the current COVID-19 situation in your destination.
- While you are traveling:
- Wear a mask over your nose and mouth. Masks are required on planes, buses, trains, and other forms of public transportation traveling into, within, or out of the United States and in U.S. transportation hubs such as airports and stations.
- Avoid crowds and stay at least 6 feet/2 meters (about 2 arm lengths) from anyone who is not traveling with you.
- Wash your hands often or use hand sanitizer (with at least 60% alcohol).
- Before you arrive in the United States:
- All air passengers coming to the United States, including U.S. citizens and fully vaccinated people, are required to have a negative COVID-19 test result no more than 3 days before travel or documentation of recovery from COVID-19 in the past 3 months before they board a flight to the United States.
- After travel:
- Get tested with a viral test 3-5 days after travel.
- Self-monitor for COVID-19 symptoms; isolate and get tested if you develop symptoms.
- Follow all state and local recommendations or requirements after travel.
It’s a real treat during COVID.
Time to show it off.
Self-care has been limited or put on hold,
but a great way to feel a bit better is to treat yourself in a safe manner.
Haircut, waxing, facials, massage, Mani/Pedi, etc.
Masks, Outdoors, Open Windows.
dievca went for the waxing and had to show-off her gams to Master.
- Acne Studios Shoes,
- Anna Sui Silk Jersey Dress,
- Marla Aaron Babylock and Curb Chain 14K/Sterling,
- Melissa Joy Manning 14K
(click on the photos to enlarge)
“This is such a short life that nothing can matter very much either one way or another. I have learned not to struggle but to flow along with the tide. If I am to be rich and famous, that will be fine. If not, what do riches and fame count in the long run?” – Anna May Wong
In the 1930s Anna May was named the “world’s best-dressed woman” by the Mayfair Mannequin Society of New York, cementing her position as an international fashion icon.
Presenting in a Suit with a Cloche hat might be an excellent change of pace for dievca.
Diversity, dievca, Diversity!
It’s the anticipation and completion.
Master, it’s been a long two weeks. Your dievca might just need to sleep.
After the nap, she’ll look at you with sexy sleepy eyes and ask,
“How may I serve my Master?” Read the rest of this entry »
Instead of driving in the snow…
dievca is home safely.
Sleek Ms. Santa will blossom Her Master’s Arm.
Fleur du Mal Embroidered Slip Dress with Bodysuit in black or nude.
Add a little sparkle to the Presentation on Christmas Eve.
- Easy Access
“diversity, dievca, diversity”
Elegant from any angle.
Ready, able, open –
yet locked down.
Patient for attention.
Patient for You.
A lipstick ring around your cock is a beautiful way to start cock worship. But to change it up, should we try sugar sprinkled lips? A sweet taste with a light massage and lots of spit to dissolve the little balls which can be used to massage the larger balls. Envision a lot of licking and kissing. Sounds like a very nice way to brighten up the day.
It doesn’t happen often – but sometimes you end up face down, a** up at 9 pm, and don’t wake until 7:30 am. Its not COVID-19, it was just a week.
and a Smile.
An Excellent Presentation Outfit
for your Sir or Madame.
upon Master’s return.
It’s hot, it’s humid, it’s semi-tropical and dievca will be dreaming of Master,
In a swimsuit, on the rooftop.
Master is traveling to see his family and quarantining for as long as needed.
His dievca will have to create some Fantasies while He is gone,
Maybe do a little self-care with her Master’s approval.
Good Morning! from Bucks Co. PA
Something perfect for a submissive’s Presentation Outfit
SS2014 Jean Paul Gaultier runway show featuring Dita von Teese
offers glamour with a bit of whimsey.
Have you gained anything positive from the Quarantine?
We know the bad news:
People have died. People have been very ill, lost jobs, been furloughed.
Businesses closed, economies collapsing.
Has anything positive happened?
CO2 emissions dropped.
Wildlife came back to heavily used and populated spaces. One can hear the birds chirping at 4:30 am in NYC.
Some businesses which were on the verge of collapse received a reprieve with Federal Aid or were able to file for bankruptcy in a less messy manner.
In NYC, Animal Shelters had most of their animals adopted.
Some Family and Friends grew closer than they ever expected.
dievca’s body has been healing.
Yes, there are age issues and lurking injuries that won’t disappear, but their impact has lessened – immensely.
dievca has been able to assess, have the time to fix and strengthen her body.
The time in quarantine has been a godsend to dievca and she feels a bit guilty about it. Catholic guilt.
Well – with dievca’s healing – she’s dusted off her road bike and has started cycling Central Park with Master.
dievca’s bike was in storage, but the other ‘bits and bobs’ had to be bought
(click photos for brands):
If you want to know why dievca bought certain items – just ask.
Sometimes the Power Exchange Merges